47 • Physical Quality

Home

Home

It is two am I looked over at Jade who is sleeping with Wren an Nala and Sage is sleeping at the foot of our bed. She went and got that big ass tattoo and her ass can't even put a shirt on.

She missed three days of school because of it. She taking her ass to school today. Plus we got presents to wrap and I have to put up the tree for them. Hence to why my ass is up at two am.

"What's good blood?" Bricks answered her phone.

"Nothing did Rico and Mike find Nore diamonds?" I asked.

"Yes, all sixty million worth, why you calling so late?"

"The kids slept in our room and shit. So, we ended up going to bed early" I said making some coffee.

"Oh, you and Jade speaking now?" She asked.

"No. But where are the diamonds?"

"He keeps them in a bank safety deposit box. Bank is First Financial on Willson and Park Avenue" she added.

"Alright, we not robbing no damn bank so. How am I getting them?" I asked.

"Mike cousin works at the bank. You can't expect her to do the shit for free" Bricks said.

"You act like I can't pay the bitch."

"You need some pussy you are very angry lately Ocean"

"Nigga?"

"Look, she will set up a safety deposit box for you, and leave his key copied in your with his box numbers. There is no cameras inside so you'll be good" she said.

"Alright, I gotta go" I hung up because I heard footsteps, I turned and it was Jade with Nala behind her.

"I took her out" I said.

"I know, she woke me up licking me. She hungry" she replied.

"Okay" I said and walked into the second living room where I was putting the tree up at.

"Damn, it took that fucking long" I said to myself and it was five am.