36 • Your Mines

Home

Home

Wren was screaming and yelling when I came home. She is seven as I stated, but her case worker said that she has been through a lot of shit. Which is sad because she is a child.

Mave left, Wren finally went back to sleep. I showered and laid down, in my bed when my phone started going off.

"Yo what's good son?" I rolled over answering my phone.

"Hey, it's just Willow" she said.

"Yeah, I know blood what's good?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Just wondering if everything was okay? You left the club in a hurry, and I thought you were going to stop by afterwards?" She asked.

"Yes, my fault. I got busy I will see you another day" I said getting out of bed to use the bathroom.

"I could come see you" she smiled in the camera switching to facetime.

"Yeah, nah. You know that no one comes to my house."

I meant that, only Bricks, Cathy, and Rico and his sister knows where my newly built home is. Because I don't want that shit in my home or no one near Wren.

"I mean, I understand and everything. I just wanted to see you. But I know I know we are friends" she said.

Which is right, we are friends.

"Yes" I said.

"Mama? Mama Q?" I heard Wren little soft voice.

"You have a child?" Willow asked.

Also, no one knows about Wren besides the few who comes to my home.

"I have to go, I'll hit you up later aight?" I said as I wiped from peeing.

"Okay" Willow said and hung up.

"Mama Q?" Wren voice started to crack and I flushed the toilet and the door pushed open with Wren crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting up and she rushed to hug my legs.

"I had a bad, bad nightmare" she said.

"Okay, don't worry about it I'm here. I promise ain't no mother fuckers going to fuck with you okay?" She just nodded her head.

"Go get in my bed, let me wash my hands" I said.

She rushed out of my master bathroom.