50 • Ride or Die

Home

Home

It is finally Christmas and I am miserable as can be. I was sleeping on and off because Queen kept trying to cuddle and touch me and I was just not in the mood whatsoever. I ended up being alone in bed anyways because her phone rang, most likely Erica and she left the room.

"Good morning" I heard Queen's voice.

"Morning" I replied laying there looking at the clock read seven-thirty am.

"That was a little dry, but I'll take it. Want to co..." I cut her off.

"I'm still on my period so no, I am tired" I snapped.

"I know you're on, I also still owe you..." I cut her off again.

"You don't owe me anything. I promise you do not have to do that at all. It's fine do not worry about it" I replied to her.

"Did I do something? I know that Erica being here isn't ideal, she came over because she wanted to speak to you, and then you left and was gone."

"I am not talking to her, and no you didn't do anything," I said.

"Look Jayden, it is Christmas and I am trying right now. If I did something just let me know so I can fix it."

"It's fine we good," I said. "You can go wake the girl's I will wait downstairs for them after I use the bathroom" I smiled up at her but she didn't smile back.

She just looked at me and got out of the bed. She slammed the bedroom door and I went to use the restroom.

I could hear Wren screaming so loud she was so excited when she came into the foyer with the giant Christmas tree Queen put up.

"MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS MAMA JADE" she shouted and jumped in my lap with a small box.

"Merry Christmas beautiful. Is this for me?" I asked and she nodded her head and kissed my cheek. 

"Morning Sage," I said as she walked in with Nala and Queen.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas" Sage smiled at me and Nala was biting at the tree.

"Open it," Sage said to me.

I smiled and started to unwrap the red wrapping paper. It was a Tiffany & Co. box, I opened the box, and inside was a Circlet Diamond Necklace. 

"Oh damn, you guys did this for me? I love it" I kissed Wren cheek again.

"No mommy did, I colored you some pictures," Wren said making me laugh.