Mariana punished

<One shot of Mariana having an argument with the moms and then is punished. This was requested.
(I had to make the ending kinda happy because I feel so bad for Mariana :) )>

"What do you mean you've been selling his pills?" Lena said angrily.
"So I can see Ana!" Mariana yelled back.
"Young lady do you not know how serious this is? You could have gone to juvie" Stef said shaking her head.
"I know, I wasn't thinking!" Mariana yelled back.
"No, you weren't" Lena said crossing her arms.
"There are other ways. We asked you if you wanted to see her why would you sell pills just so you can get money to see her? I don't get it Mariana" Stef said looking at her daughter who was sitting facing them on the bed.
"Whatever, nobody gets me!" Mariana yelled as she layed down and turned away from them.
"This is truly so irresponsible of you. How can you expect us to trust you again?!" Lena yelled as she got more irritated.
"You know better we raised you better" Stef said looking down shaking her head.
"Look at us when we're talking young lady!" Lena yelled. It was rare for her to get this mad but Mariana was testing her patience.
"No. Just shut up and leave me alone!" Mariana yelled as she picked up her pillow and folding it over her ears and cried.
"Excuse me?" Stef said crossing her arms.
"I know you are upset but that is no way to talk to your mother who is trying to teach you a lesson" Stef said firmly. Mariana ignored them and kept crying with her eyes shut closed.
"Mariana,  we're trying to talk. Do not play the victim because right now there could be a lot of kids in danger because of you. Listen and be respectful" Lena said firmly and more calm than before.
They watched as Mariana's cries turned in to sobs as she didn't move from her position.
"Mariana, that's enough. Look at us" Stef said grabbing the pillow out of her hands.
"Hey!" She shouted and picked up another pillow she had and threw it at them. She plopped back down on her bed in sobs.
"What has gotten in to you! This is unacceptable behavior" Stef yelled picking up the pillow from the floor.
"You wanna be a baby then we'll treat you like one. I'm gonna count to three and if you're not facing us and willing to listen I will cancel your quinceanera." Lena said firmly.
Stef agreed. They hated being so hard on her but nothing seemed to be getting through her stubborn mentality.
"1..... 2...... 3" Lena said with a sigh and let her arms flop down. She was disappointed.
"Okay, I think you made your decision. No quinceanera and no phone until your ready to talk and apologize sincerely" Stef grabbed her phone off the nightstand.
Mariana immediately turned around to grab her phone but it was too late, Stef had already put it in her pocket.
"Ughhhhh. I hate you! I hate you!" Mariana sobbed as she threw down a pile of books she had on her nightstand along with her lamp.
Stef grabbed on to her wrist tightly,
"Mariana, you better watch what you say and do. You're a few words away from having your phone thrown out" she said firmly looking into her eyes. Mariana pulled her hand away from Stef,
"Mariana!" Lena yelled as she watched Mariana try to shove and kick Stef.
"That is enough! You are grounded and are not allowed to leave this room!" Lena yelled and Mariana layed back on her bed angrily.
They both headed out the door.
A few hours later they went back in to check up on her, she was laying in her bed cuddling a stuffed animal. Her face was red and puffy and she looked exhausted.
"You ready to talk?" Stef said sitting at the end of the bed as she patted her leg.
Mariana looked at her and then back away not saying a word.
"Looks like you even scared Callie away" Lena laughed noticing her other daughters empty bed. Callie had been hanging out in the living room instead of in their room.
"Come here" Stef lovingly patted a spot next to her. Mariana hesitantly scooted over to hug Stef. They embraced each other for a few minutes as Mariana started crying again.
"Why are you crying love?" Stef said giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Because I hate fighting and I was scared you guys wouldn't love me anymore" she said looking up at Lena with a worried expression.
"Ohhh, we could never stop loving you Mariana. We were just disappointed.. this isn't like you, you're better than that" Lena said moving closer.
"Never, don't you ever think that. We love you unconditionally" Stef said cuddling her closer.
"I'm sorry, for everything" Mariana said looking down.
"It's fine. But what is done is done and the punishment still stands. No big party and you're still grounded" Lena said firmly.
Mariana nodded, she wasn't happy with her punishment but she understood that she needed one for what she did.