Chapter 11: USJ pt. 4

I run behind Todoroki as we head for the entrance of the USJ. After the man that Todoroki had frozen told us about the creature that was made to kill All Might, Nomu, we didn't waste a second of time. I feel my breaths start to get uneven and by throat burns, we'd been running at full speed for almost twenty minutes now and were still pretty far from the entrance.

A loud groan of pain brings me to a halt. I look at where it came from, freezing when I see All Might in a warp being squeezed by it. The guy with his brain sticking out of his head dug his fingers into the All Might's sides."Todoroki! Over here." He turns around and sees All Might's state. He books it and heads straight towards him as Nomu dug his fingers deeper into his side.

'We won't make it, there's not enough time.' You think to yourself. You and Todoroki were still a few meters away from All Might when an idea popped in your head. You catch up to Todoroki and focus as much energy as you can spare into your left arm. Todoroki sends out a path of ice so that he could move a little faster but you were still too far away.

As soon as you know that you have enough energy in your arm you run up to Todoroki and wrap your free arm around his waist. You jump up and send an explosion to the ground, it blasts you through the air and you wrap your other arm around Todoroki's torso. You turn him over right as you make impact on the floor and slam down on your back, landing a few feet away from where the blue haired man, Shigaraki, stood. Todoroki throws his hand up and sends ice to Nomu's feet as he barely held All Might, half of Nomu's body was frozen solid.

You roll Todoroki off of you and send a blinding beam of energy towards Nomu's arm, burning half of it off. All Might jumps out of Nomu's reach and holds his side, now covered in blood. You slightly gag at the sight and turn around to see Bakugo pinning Kurogiri, the purple shadow, to the ground. Kirishima and Izuku ran up to stand beside me and Todoroki.

'She was right. I sense a strong aura in you, y/n. It scares me.'

You cringe as the words Kurogiri had said to you fill your thoughts. What was he talking about?

'...I think her name was... Hitachi.'

You feel every muscle in your body tense up as his words lingered in your head. Slowly, you walked over to where Bakugo held Kurogiri down and bent down in front of Kurogiri.

"What do you mean?" You glared into his eyes. "How do you know her?" He left out as you looked away from him. You stared at the ground intensely as you reached to put a hand on his body. "Tell me," you began to collect energy in your hand, heating it up a bit,"Tell me right now or I'll burn a hole through your body." Your hand heated up more and steam rose off of his body. He slightly winced in pain.

"We need our entrance back," Shigaraki pointed to where Bakugo and you were crouching. "Nomu get him." You see a blur head towards your way. You take your hand off Kurogiri and shove Bakugo as hard as you could, you could see him fly up in the air a bit and then fall down. You clench your eyes as you prepare for impact.

Is this it? Is this how I die? If Nomu easily hurt All Might, there's no doubt that he could kill me instantly. You hold your arms in front of your face and let out a small shriek, preparing for a harsh blow, but it never happened. Instead you slide across the sandy floor and roll over afew times. You cough as a cloud of dust surrounds you. "y/n!" You hear a voice shout. The dust clears and it reveals Todoroki, Izuku and Kirishima running towards you.

You pull yourself off the ground and run towards the boys. "Bakugo...where is he?" You say panting as you place your hands on your knees. "That's what you're worried about? Nomu almost killed you! I'm surprised you dodged that attack y/n." Bakugo walks up behind you and crosses his arms. "Huh? I didn't." You perk up and look at the boys with a confused expression. Todoroki turns his head and widens his eyes.