Chapter 2: "So much"

I would say that the day my mom left was dreadful and full of sorrow but it was quite the opposite. It was just like any other day. I woke up in the morning, brushed my teeth, ate my breakfast and went to play with the other kids in my neighborhood. My father was (is) a lawyer and my mom was training to be a hero so she wasn't home most of the day. She'd leave pretty early in the morning and come right back just in time for dinner, no exceptions. That wasn't my father's rules, actually my mom made the rule. She'd always say how important it was to spend time together so she made sure to be home so that we would all spend time together as a family.

When my mom didn't come home on time my dad began to worry. He was a very paranoid guy and always assumed the worst. He would get worked up for nothing really. But I guess his worrying wasn't for nothing that night. After a few hours my dad called the police. They went to look for her, they searched for days but still found nothing. At the time I had just thought that she left for work or something so I didn't let it bother me too much and I went on with my days just playing with my friends, but after a week my dad found a note in her bag for work. I tried to read it but all I could read before my dad caught me snooping through his stuff was 'I'm sorry guys. I love you both so, so much.'

It really hurt me. She left without a proper goodbye. And if loved us 'so much' then why would she leave us? After that I expected my dad to lose his mind but he was strangely calm. He acted as though nothing had gone wrong when really everything was wrong. Mom left us so randomly and we were happy, that's what I thought. That's what it seemed like, so why then? After I told my friends they started leaving me. Why? No clue. I'm not mad or anything I just don't get why they would leave me after that, like I just told you my mom left and you're gonna leave me too? The only people that stayed by me were three boys' names I forgot, Izuku and of course Bakugo.

Believe it or not Bakugo was actually a really nice kid when we were growing up. He would always play with me and Deku in the forest and didn't treat me differently when he found out about my mom. He didn't comfort me about anything, he actually just never talked about to me. But whenever someone would say something about it he would lose his shit and chase them around until they literally pissed themselves. After he got his quirk he was a little different. He got so much more confident which I saw nothing wrong with. I'm still friends with Deku too though. We just don't physically hang out as much anymore. I don't really know why but he seems pretty scared of Bakugo, I mean I don't blame him but we were all best friends when we were younger. I wonder what happened.

"Y/N!" I jumped a little because I got startled. I look up and see Bakugo and the boy with glasses standing by my desk. I couldn't see anything because they were blocking my view of the class but I could feel all eyes on me."I'm.." Bakugo started staring at the floor,"not really that sorry about throwing you on the floor." I glared at him as he walked back to his seat and put his feet up on the desk in front of his. The boy with the glasses stood there in shock."I apologize for how he treated you. I hope you feel fine." The boy bowed and put his hand up for me to shake."I am Tenya Ida, pleased to make your acquaintance." I just stared at him. Looking down at my desk I replied,"l/n. l/n y/n." I looked over at Bakugo asking him with my eyes to help me.

He let out an annoyed sigh and walked over to me again." Sorry Ida, but miss y/n does not want to talk, or touch you," He said with a mocking tone and pulled Ida's hand down," now scram." And with that Ida bowed and walked back to his desk. I sighed and looked around the room to see that literally everyone was looking at me now.

Just to make things clear, I don't really like people, if you couldn't tell. People in general are just shitty. They all just leave you eventually so what's the point in actually making friends anyways?"You really should try to talk to more people, looks like that guy was trying to make friends." Bakugo attempted to whisper but I saw the guy in front of me and the guy next to me tilt their heads toward Bakugo. I could tell that this was something that he actually meant, as his voice didn't have his usually smug and angry tone in it. I let out a small sigh and looked down at my desk,"Why? They'll all just leave me again. And it's not like I don't have friends. I have you , my dad, Deku and..." I pause and try to think of anyone else.''That's right I have you, my dad and Deku. That's plenty enough.

He rolls his eyes as I said to Deku. I don't know why he's annoyed with the name, after all he was the one to make it up. He said that he told Deku that it was a cool name. "I'll be your friend l/n. You've got a pretty face and nice long legs and-" before the purple guy in front of you could finish ice flew straight at him, knocking him out of his seat. I turn to see who caused it and see the boy with red and white hair with his arm up.''You know you shouldn't talk to a girl like that, it's not polite." The boy said in a monotone voice retracting his arm. You turned his head to look at me and our eyes met. The more I looked at his right side, with the scar the more I began to like it. It was quite beautiful actually. And his eyes, wow I could stare at them all day they were beautiful! He opened his mouth to say something but the door slammed open.

"Deku!?"

Bakugo and I looked at him. I glance over to the boy next to me and see that his attention was at the front of the class. I probably should've said 'thank you' to him at least. I tapped his shoulder."Thank you for he-" "Y/N!" Before I could finish, Bakugo interrupted."Can you believe this guy." he said in a hushed voice."How is he here he's such a weakling." I pushed him off my desk and he fell with a loud 'thud'. "Don't talk about Izuku like that, it's rude. He worked just as- you know what, he worked even harder than you to be here. Don't go thinking you're so much better than him just because he doesn't have a quirk like the rest of us." I stared at his body on the floor. He responded with a 'hmph' and stomped to his desk. I dusted my desk off as a man with black hair and red eyes walked into the classroom. I saw Izuku run to the desk behind Bakugo. I facepalmed and sighed. You're screwed. Seriously you couldn't have stole the seat that Ida was walking to?! I heard Bakugo let out a angry sigh. The man in the front of the classroom pulled out uniforms from a sleeping bag he had in his hands."Put these on and head outside."