Chapter 10: USJ pt.3

"Where do ya think you're going?" The voice calls out.

You turn around to see three older men, villains. You take a piece of gum out from your pocket and pop it in your mouth."Don't you think this battle's a little unfair?" You blow a bubble, the pop echoing through the air. "I mean, it is three against one, the odds really aren't in my favor." You say in a whiny tone.

The men just laugh. The tallest one, in the middle, takes a step closer to you."This isn't a battle sweetheart, you won't even be able to touch us because you'll be dead." The three men charge at you all at once. You crack your knuckles and run towards them. You activate your quirk as one of the men tries to strike you with a spiked club. You send a wave of energy through your right arm and punch square in the face. He's sent back several meters before rolling on the floor.

You blow another bubble as the second man runs up to you. He stomps on the floor and causes a crack to form on the ground. You quickly jump over it but the third man punches you in your stomach. You fall back on the ground with a loud thud. You groan in pain as both of the men run towards you.

You quickly stand up, cradling your stomach in your arms. "Giving up already? That was pathetic." The third man laughs. You furrow your eyebrows in frustration and try to think of a way to handle them both at the same time. Your face lights up when you recall one of Izuku's moves he used on Bakugo during the villains vs. heroes game, when he flipped him on the ground.

You place your left foot slightly back and bend your knee a bit. You focus on building up all your energy into your whole body as the men run up to you. They both jump up at the same time and come towards you, one ready to kick from the left and the other ready to punch from the right and you standing in the middle. The men were inches away from you. You swiftly move to the left and grab the third man's leg. You jump up and flip him back onto the ground where the second man stood on the ground looking up at you. You forced energy into the third man's body to strengthen the impact of the blow.

You wipe off your hands and look down at the villains on the ground. As soon as they crashed together you grabbed both of their arms and took all their energy so right now they were in a state of deep sleep. You wipe off the small beads of sweat that were on your forehead and turn to walk north. You had ti look for anyone else that could possibliy be in the same zone as you and then regroup with the class.

A freezing cold breeze takes you out of your brainstorming. Wait. Cold. You turn on your heel and ran as fast as you could towards the breeze, the air getting colder every second you ran towards it."It's pathetic to lose against a single child." A familiar voice spoke. You turn your head and let out a sigh of relief as you see Todoroki standing in front of seven villains that were trapped in his ice. "Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?"

You slowly walk up behind him, not wanting to interrupt his battle. "Scatter and kill you, huh" You stopped in you tracks and listened to him."I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with quirks you don't know what to do with." He lets out a cold breath. The aura around him was terrifying. He looked terrifying when he was fighting someone so you took a small step back. He began walking towards the man.

"Th-This guy... The instant we warped here..." The grey skinned man struggled to say. "Are you really a kid?" Todoroki stops. I took a few steps forward."You're no kid! You're a god damned monster!" I saw Todoroki flinch at this. I feel my blood begin to boil. I silently begin to walk towards the man, staring at the ground.

I feel Todoroki's eyes on me as I aproach the man. I look the grey skinned man in the eyes and kicked the ice that surronded his body. The ice broke into sharp tiny pieces, a piece flew past my face and left a large slice on my right cheek. The man falls down on the ground and tries to crawl away.

You bend down to him and grab his collar."What did you just call him?" You feel him body shaking."I-" Before he could finish you punched his jaw and stood up. " Shoto Todoroki is not a monster." You look down at his weak body and turn around to Todoroki. He looked a bit surprised.

You rub your cheek and see the blood smeared on your glove. You look up at Todoroki walk up to his side."Are you okay?" he nods." Are you okay? Your nose is bleeding." He points. You rubb your nose and see another spot of blood on your glove. You let out a soft sigh."Yeah, I'll be fine. I guess I just used my quirk a little too much." He nods. "Come here, let me clean your cut." He pats a spot on the ground next to him and pulls his bag off of his back. You sit down and pull your hair out of the way.

You let out a hiss and Todoroki wipes your cut with a antiseptic pad. He lightly applied a antiboitic to your cut and covered it with a square bandage. As for your nose, he just gave you a wipe to remove the dry blood from your face.

"Well, which way do we head-" before I could finish Todoroki turns around and freezed a villain that was behind him. I catch a spear that he had tried to throw at Todoroki. Todoroki stared at the guy before saying."Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die." The villain lets out a soft whimper as Todoroki looks at him in the eyes."I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." 

He takes a step towards the villain and reaches his hand out infront of the villains face, cold air begins to come out of his hand."Todoroki I don't think this-" he didn't even bother to listen to me."On what basis do you thin you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"