Anger Issues?

Kim's POV

I saw murmurs of worry sweep through the group that Eclipse is-I mean supposed to be training. The rest of the groups started to walk over, so out of curiosity, I followed.

When I got over I pushed my way to the front and gasped. Eclipse was lying on the ground, a black cloud surrounding her.

"What happened now.." I thought

Max's POV (Sorry, there's a lot of POV changes this chapter)

I stood in horror as the cloud got bigger and denser. I didn't know what to do..but I knew someone that would. Then, I ran. Ran faster than ever before. I started to build up speed and took off like a bullet to Trinity's house. When I got there, I knocked on the door repeatedly, my knuckles raping against the hard wooden door.

I waited for about a minute, tapping my foot while waiting. When she finally opened the door, I didn't say a word, I just took her wrist and ran back to the scene.

Trinity's POV

When we got there, I flew above the cloud and saw what there were muttering about. Eclipse was lying on the ground, a black cloud surrounding her getting bigger every minute.

I hovered there for a while before speaking up. "What happened before this?" I asked, a frantic expression planted into my face. Suddenly, what I believed to be a shadow hybrid spoke up. "I-I asked he-r-r to help m-me with shadow shifting.. A-and she yelled 'TRAIN HARDER' and fell over" He stuttered, looking down at his feet.

Then suddenly it all clicked in my head. She was angry..about the humans, the training, being born..she was able to do the blast of shadows because of her anger! But if it got out of hand,
This happens.

I found someone In the air with me wave their hand in front of my face. I blinked, and everyone looked up at me, waiting for an answer.

"She has anger issues," I blurted out.