New Hybrid?

Eclipse's POV

When we started running-or flying in my case- We got knocked down by a strong wind. We saw the sky start to darken a little and waves starting to crash violently on the beach.

I got swept up by the wind once or twice, so I folded my wings and landed. I shivered. It's cold.."I-I th-think we should t-tell Trinity tomorow.." I stuttered, shivering. Max nodded and we ran to my house, since it was closer to where we were.

Once we got thee we went outside and I grabbed a lighter laying on the floor and went to my fireplace and lit it. Me and max cuddled in front of the fire.

And that's when we heard a large SPLASH! And a bit of water flew into the house. Curious, I stepped outside to see that the island was flooding..everyone was standing on trees and houses. I looked down to see that I was ankle-deep in water. Max came rushing over and his eyes widened. "Oh my.." He trailed off. Without thinking, I grabbed his wrist and ran over to the nearest tree. I started climbing it, Max close behind.

When we got to the top, Max turned into his wolf form and cuddled next to me. I stroked his soft and warm fur. All we had to do now is wait it out.

-After Tsunami-

I woke up about 2 hours later to Max who is still in his wolf form, licking my hand. He turned back into his normal form and I looked around at our surroundings.

Everything was dripping wet, the ground was beyond muddy, my feet were a bit wet, and some of the houses were destroyed. There were still waves crashing on to the beach, just not as violent. The wind had started to die down, and it was about noon.

Just then, I spotted something.

Another hybrid?
--------------------------------------
Cliffies!! ^_^ This chapter took me so long to write, because my friend was singing a song while I was writing, and I almost ended up writing the lyrics to "Blank Space"... Anyways that's all for now! Read on my little Nerdies! BAIIII!!!