Attack!!

???'s POV

I did a little quiet dance around my study. As I expected, the hybrids were going to ambush us. And they were being led by..her. I needed her, the world had to know I found a fascinating species.

I ran down the stairs and past all the cages filled with animals being tested on. I ran out the door like a bullet and ran to the middle of town where the bell tower is placed.

The bell was rung when a tornado was approaching, or when a pack of 50 wild coyotes ran Into town. I went inside the tower and rand the bell. I leaned forward to the mic and started talking.

"You may not know me, but my name is Tim," I said. "The bell has been rung due to strange unfamiliar beings approaching town. I will get the army but while we have time," I paused and drew in a sharp breath. "Run! Hide! Lock your doors and windows!" I yelled into the mic.

As I spoke, I heard the scampering of feet outside and I grinned. This is going to be fun.

Eclipse's POV

It felt wrong to be doing this..I mean, I was mad and all but it felt wrong. What about the humans that didn't intend to attack us? What about the humans that actually cared about us?

The thoughts ran through my head until we started to near the town. I turned to the group. "We're nearing the town," I said. "Split up," I said. "Surround the town but don't attack until I give the signal." They all nodded. "Max, David, and Kim, Come with me," I said just before they split up.

They said nothing and followed me. I peeked through the bushes surrounding the town and saw that it was empty. Strange.

"Look out!!" Mystery screeched. I was too late and got tackled to the floor. I kicked whoever that was off and ran into the town. I roared and my hybrid companions ran out of their hiding spots.

They all had confused looks as to how empty the town was. I heard slow clapping behind us and we all turned around to see a scientist. But that scientists was leading that same human army.

Without thinking, I screeched, "Attack!!"