Ambush

Eclipse's POV

I woke up covered in a blanked with a pillow ticket under my head. I slowly got up and I saw the same green lizard from before sleeping on my stomach.

I poked the lizard a few times until it finally woke up and scampered onto my shoulder. "Hello," the lizard casually said. "I'm the voice from the beyond, the place you were in a few hours ago.

"Okay.." I said when my stomach growled. "Gosh I'm hungry.." I mumbled and walked out of the house I was set in-which happened to be my own.

I kept walking until I spotted an apple tree. I flew to the tree, the lizard still clenching onto my shoulder. I landed and climbed up the tree and picked an apple out of the tree.

After stuffing the apple in my hoodie pocket, I climbed up onto the highest branch that could suppress my weight. I took the apple out of my pocket and broke off a fairly large piece and gave it to the lizard.

"You never told me your name," I said. "Don't have one," The lizard replied. "I'll just call you Mystery then," I said
After that it was silence, the only sound being us biting into our apples. I was nearly finished, when Max ran up to the tree, looking exited.

"Eclipseeee!" He whined, as if trying to get me to hurry up. "Hmmm..?" I replied. "We're about to ambush on the humans!" He replied. "Ohmigosh." I said. Mystery knew what was coming and scampered onto my shoulder.

Max shifted and I just flew, follow where he went. We stopped after what seemed like hours, and a large group of hybrids were ready, loaded on weapons and everything.

"Eclipse," said Trinity. "I want you to lead the ambush." She said and I nodded. Some hybrids were left on the island to guard it.

We charged into the forest, swam/flew across the water, and charged.

This was the ambush.

And this ambush, wad led by ME.