Another Hybrid!

Max's POV

I looked where Eclipse was looking and my eyes widened.a girl?! She had cuts everywhere and a large gash on her leg. She looked like a raven hybrid and she had long, black, straight hair, with a gray beanie, glasses, medium sleeve striped shirt, black leggings and black-ish boots.

I saw Eclipse fly over to her side so I followed on foot. Eclipse picked up her soaking wet body and speeded over to what's left of her house. I turned into a wolf and followed.

I felt many pairs of eyes staring at Eclipse and I, but I ignored it. I saw Eclipse digging through the dripping wet rubble of her house looking for her first-aid kit. "That tsunami did a lot of damage.." I thought aloud. I heard a small mutter from Eclipse.

I turned back to my human form just as Eclipse sighed and said, "I think I lost it in the storm.." I started thinking if I knew anyone who had healing powers. Then I remembered that I did.

"Hold on," I started, "I know an old friend that has healing powers!" I exclaimed. "Try to stop the bleeding and I'll go try and find him," I said, running off. The thing is, will he still help me after what I've done?

-Flashback-
"David!" I don't think we can save anything but ourselves!" I screamed. "We can't just leave them here!" David said tears streaming his face. I sighed then an idea popped in my head. I turned into a wolf and ran, dragging him with my and leaving his family left in the fires. He then ran off, crying when we escaped the fire.

-Flashback Over-
------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter mah Nerdies! I just couldn't think of what else to add in. Well, that's all for now! Read on my little Nerdies! BAII!!!