Chapter Five

Dezi's POV~

 "Harry, you need to wake up! We have to look around for something-anything, to prove that the others are still alive." I shook my boyfriend's shoulder violently, trying to get him to wake up. 

We still didn't see any other life source on this island except for a few crabs and there was some vegetation in the distance, but other than that, nothing. Nada. Rien. And it was driving me crazy!

Just the thought of being all alone, in a foreign place, made me terrified. Well, I still had Harry, but I wanted to talk to my best friends. I wanted to see them again.

I shook Harry's shoulder even harder now. "HARRY GET THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

His eyes slowly opened and he smiled a little when he saw me. "You look so pretty when you're angry." He mumbled, closing his eyes again.

Oh no he didn't! " well get ready, I'm about to be gorgeous! Now wake up for Christ's sake!"

When Harry just smiled and tried cuddling into me, I lost it. I burst into tears, and they wouldn't stop streaming down my cheeks. "I just want to see the others! I can't take it anymore!" I sobbed.

Harry woke with a start, pulling me into his arms. "Dezi, babe, are you okay?"

"Can we just find the others? Please?"

Harry's green eyes, stared into me and he spoke the next words with such seriousness that it was almost funny. "We don't know where they are. If they're even alive at that!"

i burst into more tears, and held onto Harry as if my life depended on it. "Can we at least try to look for them?"

He held my face in his hands a planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Okay, we'll try." 

He helped me up, and we both walked away from the shore and deeper into the island. I saw a few more animals, like birds and some lizards, which I held into my hands 'cause they're so damn cute.

But we still hadn't found anyone we knew.

We walked further and further into the vegetation, ate a few bananas, until I stopped dead in my tracks. "What is that?" I asked, pointing towards a fancy wooden cabin of some sort.

"We found it!" Harry exclaimed, running towards it. 

I caught up with him, and we were now directly in front of it. "What is this?" I ask again.

Harry grinned, showing off his dimples. "This is where we're supposed to be staying for the vacation! We had this place specially built for us, and we were all supposed to live in it while we're here. I actually had no idea where it was, but we finally found it! Maybe the others are already inside!" He opened the door and we entered into a large room with sofas and a flat screen TV.

"I'll look upstairs." Harry said, before running up the stairs in search for our friends. I looked around and found the kitchen, a bathroom, and this living room, but no sign of people.

"There's no one down here!" I call to Harry.

Harry came down the stairs, a sad look on his face. I already know that he didn't find anyone either without him saying it.

"I guess it's just us then." I mutter, looking down.

Harry nods slowly. "They have to be on this island somewhere, we just don't know where."

We stand there for a few minutes, before my loud stomach decided to ruin the silence by announcing its hunger to the world.

My face heated up, and Harry simply laughed. "Let's eat something. There's already some food in the fridge."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shayna's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes, not recognizing my surroundings. It was dark, and really moist. It's kind of disgusting.

I tried to sit up, but my pounding head made me not want to move at all.

I lied back and looked around, even though it was kind of hard to see in the dark. I saw some white writing on the walls, and some wooden bowls and fish skeletons on the ground.

I'm in a cave. Well, at least I think I'm in a cave. I haven't actually ever been in a cave before.

There's a little bit of light coming in the cave from a distance. I'm guessing it's the entrance. I squint, trying to see outside from here, but it's not possible.

Suddenly the light vanishes, and it's completely dark. I'm shaking, and not just from the draft, but from fear too.

"Hello?" I call out timidly, not sure what to do. I sit upright now, ignoring my pounding head. "Who's there?"

"Oh, I see you're finally awake." A voice speaks.

I can feel my heart stop beating for a second. 

I'm not alone.