Chapter Fifteen

Dezi's POV:

An hour later we were all sitting together in the shade of a large elm tree, laughing at each others different stories about what had happened to everyone while we'd been seperated on the island.

"I swear Shayna," Niall said for the tenth time, "I honestly thought that Zayn was going to go insane, he missed you so much."

Shayna looked up at her boyfriend. They were leaning against each other, his arm around her and his long fingers absent-mindedly playing with her long red hair.

"Well Shayna here was just as bad," Danny added, "Wouldnt stop talking about you guys for a second."

Danny was kind of the out-cast of the group. Though we we were all together in the shade, we were in our pairs too...me and Harry were leaning against the trunk of the tree, our thighs touching and holding hands. And then there was Danny, just sitting there sharping a peice of wood to form a kind of dagger like weapon. The only one who seemed comftorable around him was Shayna.

Harry's arm brushed mine and shivers ran up my shoulders, making me smile. Being back with everyone made it so that I could finnaly feel those shivers and butterflies that Harry had always given me without feeling guilty for not spending every waking second worrying about everyone. It was almost like I hadn't been allowed to be happy before, but now that we were all together, I could. It was a relief.

"You know," Miranda said, frowning. "I really don't mean to be the party pooper but we're still stuck on this island...and no one knows we're here. Not even Paul. How are we going to get back?"

And just like that, my good mood deflated. Miranda was right. Even though we were all together and alive, we were still stranded.

Harry, obviously noticing my sudden shift of mood, narrowed his eyes at Miranda. "You should get the most depressing person to ever walk planet earth award, Miranda."

"Hey, now," Liam said, coming to his girlfriends defense immedietly, "She's got a point. We should be coming up with a plan to get off this island."

"Weeeeelllll...." I said, feeling the need to say this even though it would probably do more harm that good in the long run, "Not right away. Me and Harry found the shelter that we were supposed to be staying at-"

"Aaha!" Shayna suddenly yelled, making Zayn jump. She pointed at Danny, "I told you I saw a house or something that night of the storm! Must've been the shelter!"

Danny held up his hands in defense, "Sorry I couldn't see much through the pouring rain and lightning, little red."

Zayn cocked his head at Danny, clearly noticing the nick-name. We'd all gotten used to the world 'darling' passing his lips whenever he was adressing one of us girls, but he'd never called Shayna little red before. She didn't seem to notice like Zayn had though, or maybe she just didn't care.

"Anyway," I said, wanting to continue, "We could go back to the shelter. There's food...and beds...and clean water-"

"That will all eventually run out!" Miranda said. "Sure, we can go back there for now, but eventually we need to-"

"Yeah, let's go back there!" Niall suddenly said, looking for Scarlet for her opinion on the matter. "Are there speakers?"

"I think so," Harry said, a grin spreading onto his face.

"I'm in," Scarlet said.

Louis nodded, "Me too. Kenz?"

"Duh, I totally need to sleep on an actual matress instead of the freaking rocks."

"Sounds good to me," Zayn said.

"Me too," Shayna answered.

"Well I think we need to work on getting out of here," Miranda said. "Go back there, sure, but it cant be a party while we're there, it needs to be resting and planning."

She looked to Liam for back up.

"I agree."

Danny was the only one who hadn't spoken, and it was Shayna he was looking at when he finnaly did, "I'm with the little brunette and the buff guy."

Liam and Miranda blinked at their new nicknames, but didn't say anything.

"So back to the shelter it is!" I said, jumping up. I winked at Niall, "We'll get the speakers going real quick."