Chapter Nine

Shayna's POV~

It was dark in the cave, and really, really moist. I was leaning against a cold wall, not really doing anything. Danny went out into the rain to find some more firewood, meaning I was left alone with all these monkeys.

 I was actually a little scared of all the monkeys surrounding me.They would keep making noises and freak out whenever lightning striked. I kept my head down trying to block all the noise out. 

Thunder boomed and the monkeys went crazy. I screamed and picked up a rock from the ground. Just as I was about to chuck it a the nearest monkey, Danny walked back in, carrying lots of wet wood.

"What are you doing?" Danny asked me, looking at the rock in my hand then my face, confusion and  evident in his eyes.

"Um, nothing?" 

He rolled his eyes and dropped the pile of wood onto the ground. I sighed and resumed to sitting back where I was before, doing nothing.

I watched as Danny pushed all the monkeys away from the logs, before starting to light it on fire. At first, the flames were bright and cackling loudly, but it lit up the entire cave, and that's what we needed.

I stared blankly at the flames. I missed my friends, the boys, everyone. Especially Zayn. Was he missing me as much as I missed him? Were they looking for me?

"Hey, are you okay?" Danny sat in front of me, holding my hands and looking at my face. It was then that I noticed a tear slowly falling.

"I miss him." I whispered. "I miss all of them." More tears fell, and I squeezed my eyes shut and held back a sob. Danny pulled me into his arms and I cried onto his shoulder. Where were the others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV~

Liam kept shaking Miranda, but she wouldn't wake up. "Miranda? Miranda? Please wake up!" Liam begged, still shaking her.

I held Scarlet really close, shivering when a gust of wind blew us. A tree nearby swayed, dumping the water on its leaves right on top of us. Scarlet shrieked.

"G-great. Now we're both cold and wet! Can this get any better!" I threw my hands in the air.

"We need to find someplace warm before we die of hypothermia." Scarlet's voice was filled with fear.

Liam didn't say anything. He didn't even move. All he did, was stare at Miranda, tears streaming down his cheeks. Though, they could be raindrops.

"Liam?" I shook his shoulder, but he didn't budge. "We need to find shelter. C'mon"

Liam slowly nodded, picking up Miranda in his arms. "Let's go."

We walked around in the dark forest, not really knowing where we were going. Scarlet held on to my arm, looking worriedly at her unconscious friend.

'Is she going to be okay?" she whispered to me, so that Liam couldn't hear.

"Yes, she's only unconscious, not dead." I whispered back.

Liam abruptly stopped in front of us, making me crash into his back.

"What is it?" I ask him.

Liam points to something a little ahead of us. A cave?

"Should we go in there?" Liam asks, finally speaking more than two words.

I shrug. "It's the only shelter we found and I'm freezing my balls off."

We walk into the dark cave entrance, poking our heads in to get a look of the place. It wasn't dark. There was light.

"Are there people in here?" Scarlet wonders.

"Maybe."

We walk further in, trying to find the source of the light. We reach the middle of the cave, where there were many, many monkeys and a fire. There was also two people. A girl and a guy. The guy was holding the girl as she shook. Was she crying?

"Hello." The guy says. His eyes immediately land on Miranda who is still in Liam's hold. "What happened to her?"

"She's unconscious. She fell asleep and won't wake up." Liam said, quietly.

"Set her down, the poor girl." Liam set down Miranda near the fire.

"Liam?" The other girl in the cave said. "Niall? Scarlet? Miranda?" The girl looked at our faces.Her red hair was messy and there was lots of dirt on her ripped clothes. 

"Shayna?" We spoke in unison.

Note: Okay, so im just gonna start off by saying sorry! It took forever to update, but that was just because my co-writer tyress was out of town and we switch off updating. But here it is and I hoped that you liked it anyway! It willl probably be updated again pretty soon, cuz it's not like I have a social life or anything and I don't start school until Monday. I'm really sad because I found this show that's been going on forever called Supernatual. I fell in love with it and I really wanted my parents to  let me buy the latest season, season 8 so that I could somewhat catch up with what's happening! But they said no, so my life is pretty much over. :'(

See yaa soon peeeps!

~Kayla