Chapter Two

Dezi's POV~

"Dezi? Dezi?"

Something heavy was sitting on my chest. I wanted to see what it was, but all I could see was darkness. I tried to put out of it but it surrounded me, chocking me, and all that I could hear was one voice...

"Dezi!!!"

What was happening to me? Why couldn't I open my eyes, why couldn't I see? I knew that voice. It was Harry. I would know that voice anywhere. But why couldn't I see him?

"Dezi! Please, Dezi, wake up!"

I'm trying, Harry! I wanted to yell back, but my mouth wouldn't move, I couldn't move anything. Was I dying? Or, worse, was I already dead?

"Shit, Dezi, wake UP!"

Cold lips were pressed against my own, and feeling returned there as fire began to spread through the water that invaded me. My body began to tingle.

"Dezi!"

I felt his lips, his hands against my chest, I felt him touching me.

"Damnit Dezi wake up! Wake up! Wake UP!"

My eyes flew open.

The first thing I saw was Harry, leaning over me, his lips inches away from mine and both of his hands pressed against my chest. I started to couch like crazy and bent over, water spurting out of my lungs like a geiser.

Harry collasped next to me, shaking. "I-I thought. I thought-I thought that you were dead," he kept saying.

I looked over at him when I was done coughing and saw that he was drenched in water, as was I. He was shaking, and his eyes were full of one emotion clearly: relief. That was when I realized how upset he had been.

"Hey," I said, scooting over to him. "It's okay. I'm okay."

"I thought that you were dead. Dead. You were so still, and you weren't moving-"

"I'm okay, Harry."

He looked at me, and a smile spread over his face. "I know. I-I know, Dez."

I smiled back. "Thanks to you. You saved me."

He laughed, "I guess that I I did."

I was drenched. I had been wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt, both of which were soaked through with ocean water. I looked around and saw that we were on an island, which I assumed was Island Clay, the island no one knew of. We were a few feet away from the water, and my eyes widened when I saw a large piece of the private jet floating around.

I stood up, shaky. "Where are the others?" I asked.

Harry's face fell. "I don't know. I remember jumping, and Louis was right next to me. I went to get you, because you hit your head on a piece of the plane and you were sinking, and then I was swimming with you, trying to get to shore, and when I looked back...they were all gone."

"All of them?" I asked, surprised.

"All of them."

I fell back down onto the sand. All of them? Shayna? And Kenzie? Scarlet? Miranda? Liam? Everyone? My best friends?

I didn't realize I was crying until Harry came over and whiped my tears away gently. "We don't know that they're dead," he said. "They could be here, on the island, somewhere."

I nodded. "I know."

"And at least we have each other," he added and I looked up, my dark eyes meeting his green ones, and hope and lust filled me. 

"We'll always have each other, hazza."