Trapped On An Island with One Direction

Mackenzie's POV~

"Louis!" I screamed, "We're going to miss our flight if you don't hurry the hell up!"

The bathroom door opened and Louis stepped out, smirking at me knowingly. "It takes time to get hair as perfect as this," he said.

"We're going on a plane," I said, rolling my eyes. "Why does it matter how you're hair looks?"

"Becuase," he said, walking a bit closer to me. "You'll be on it."

I sighed, attempting to act annoyed, but I don't think that it went over well. I just grabbed his arm and dragged him down the stairs into the kitchen. He chuckled as I pulled him, obviously finding me amusing.

Dezi, Harry, Liam, and Scarlet were the only ones down so far. "See?" Louis said to me, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall, "I'm not the only one running late, Kenzie."

I opened my mouth to reply but was intterupted as two girls came from down the hall, screaming. "THAT'S MY TOP!" Miranda screamed at Shayna. "I never said you could wear it!"

"But all of my clothes are packed!" Shayna yelled back. "You ALWAYS borrow my stuff!"

"NAME ONE TIME!"

"How about yesterday when you borrowed my baby blue bikini without asking?!"

"You have five different bikinkis, Shayna. FIVE!"

"Well, maybe I wanted to wear the blue one that day."

"You told me that you wanted to wear the pink one!"

"Hey, hey, calm down girls," Liam said, walking up and throwing an arm around Mirada's waste. "Can't Shayna just borrow the top, babe?"

Miranda looked up at Liam, and her face softened. "I guess.." she said and Shayna scoffed.

"Of course, when Liam asked with his big brown eyes you say yes," she said, crossing her arms.

"You're lucky you're wearing my top, so shut up," Miranda said back, leaning into Liam and I laughed.

"Hey," a voice said and I saw Zayn sneak up behind Shayna and wrap both arms around her waist. "I thought that you were a sucker for big brown eyes too."

Shayna smiled and twirled around, kissing him quickly. "I am, honey," she said, smiling, now completley happy and forgetting about her short little fight with  Miranda. Zayn can do that to her.

"YOOO PEOPLE!" A voice yelled, and we turned to see Niall running into the room. "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"

"Is everyone here?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's check," Niall said. "Liam?"

"Here!"

"Miranda?"

"Here!"

"Scarlet?" He laughed, "Eh, I know she's here. She's the first thing I see when I walk in a room. Hazza?"

"Here!"

"Dezi?"

"Here!"

"Zayn?"

"Here!"

"And Kenzie and Louis are here, so it look like everyone's here. So can we please go?" Niall asked, whinning like a little puppy.

"Alright," Harry said, picking up both his and Dezi's suitcases and starting to walk outside and load up the car.

Dezi squealed, "I am so excited. I can't beileve that you guys bought your own island without telling management."

Harry shrugged, looking smug. "It's no biggie."

"No biggie?!" Dezi all but shrieked, "Nobody knows about it. It's going to be just the ten of us, alone on Island...what's the name again?"

"Clay," I answered for her. "Island Clay."

Scarlet scrunched up her nose. "Who named it Island Clay?"

"I didddd," Louis whined. "I thought it was a good idea."

Scarlet shot Niall a look and they started laughing. I put my arm around Louis waste and said, "It's a good name, Lou." Lie.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

I kissed his cheeck. "Nope. But that's okay."

"The jets waiting at the airport," Zayn said. "Let's get going."

WE'RE WRITTING A SEQUEL! AAAAAHH! If you're reading this and you havn't read Trapped in a mall with one direction yet you should probably read that first, since this is a sequel! Comment and vote and tell us what you think!!! Still co-writting this with the AMAZAYN tyress!(:

WE NEED A COVER BADLY! ANY VOLUNTEERS?!