Chapter One

Miranda's POV~

The inside of the jet was all white and leather. Way too fancy for my liking. I dropped my carrying bag next to me as I sat on a chair and looked out the window.

I still couldn't believe that the boys actually bought an island. I sometimes forget how rich and famous they are. I guess that's because I've seen them at their weakest. They're just ordinary lads. Except Liam. Liam is the world to me.

Speaking of him, "hey babe, mind if I sit here?" He points to the seat next to me.

I pretend to think for a moment before smiling. "no."

He has his big puppy eyes on. "Why not?" he pouts.

"Because, this spot is for" I put up my legs onto the seat. "my feet." I grin at him.

Liam looks at me sadly. He turns to find another seat, and I'm about to call him back, when he comes running back and starts tickling me. 

"NO! STOP! LI-LIAAAAMMMM! I CAN'T BREATHE!" I squeal and laugh, kicking around like crazy.

I finally give up and move my feet off the seat. "look, you have a seat now! J-just stop ti-tickling me!!"

Liam stops for a second then picks me up and sits in my seat and I'm on his lap. "Why couldn't you just take the other seat?" I ask him still trying to catch my breath.

Liam shrugged. "Just felt like it"

I pretended to be hurt. "Rude!" Liam chuckled making him shake me. I looked back at him and pecked him on the lips.

The others were just doing the usual whenever we were on a plane. 

Zayn slept.

Shayna organized her makeup kit and did her nails. Then she would read one or two magazine. Ok she reads like thirty.

Dezi and Harry cuddle and make out and sometimes watch movies.

Kenzie would play video games with Louis. She would always win and Louis would make a big fit over it.

Scarlet and Niall would play the guitar a little, sing very loudly (and annoyingly) and then eat.

As for me and Liam, we would mostly talk and I would read, while he played with my hair. Then we would watch a movie.

Everything was normal.

***********************************************************************************************************

An hour has passed, and we still weren't at the island yet. I thought they said that it wasn't that far?

"Louis!" I call to him, from where I was sitting.

He was in the middle of Call of Duty with Kenzie beating him pretty badly. She just killed him again, when he turned around a little frustrated.

"Yeah?" 

"How long is it gonna take until we get to the island? It's already been an hour."

"We should be there soon."

I look out of the windows. All I see is clouds. 

And they weren't nice fluffy white clouds either. They were storm clouds.

"Guys.." Scarlet spoke nervously. She was looking outside the window too. "All I see is storm clouds"

"Should we warn the pilot?" I ask everyone.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, Shayna even managed to wake Zayn up and quietly explained the situation to him.

"I think we should, just in case he doesn't know." Harry said.

We all nodded and the boys went to tell the pilot.

Us girls waited there anxiously. I kept peeking outside and saw nothing but dark clouds around us. The same goes for the windows on the other side of the jet.

"i think w'ere in the middle of a storm." I concluded.

"What?" Dezi said, panicked.

Just then we saw a flash of lightning and the jet lurched forward, making my head hit the table.

The boys came running back into the room. "The pilot!" Niall stated.

"He's dead!" Louis screamed.

"what?!" Shayna yelled, nearly in tears.

We all held hands and went into the pilot's driving thing. 

I gasped when I saw him. 

"What happened?" Mackenzie asked them.

"We don't know!" Zayn spoke for the first time. "We were talking to him and the jet lurched and he banged his head and- and-" Zayn couldn't finish the sentence.

That explained the blood. "wait if the pilot's dead...?" I started.

"WHO'S DRIVING THE PLANE?!" Shayna yelled.

We all looked at each other, scared out of our minds.

"I can't drive a plane!" Harry defended himself.

"Neither can I!" 

"I can't either!"

"I can't even drive a car!"

"Ok ok," Liam said through the fuss. "I think we need to all calm down-"

The plane tilted again as another lightning bolt nearly hit us.

"We're going dooooown!!!" Dezi screamed. I was screaming to. We all were.

Liam and Zayn tried to move the jet but the steering-wheel-thing broke. 

"Uh oh." They said at the same time.

"Use the radio thing! Tell them we're in danger!" I yelled at them.

Louis was closer to it so he took it.

"Hello?! Hello?!"

A muffled voice came through. "hello?"

"It works!" he exclaimed. but it was too late. 

The plane hit the water, hard. 

Niall pulled open the emergency exit at the last second and we all clambered out into the cold, cold ocean.