chapter three.

THREE. P-SYCHIATRIST

Instead of heading to the Water Tower as expected, they were just dragging her all around the Warner Lot, showing her everything

Instead of heading to the Water Tower as expected, they were just dragging her all around the Warner Lot, showing her everything. Ally apologizing for everything they destroyed as they hopped from building to building and store to store.

Until something caught Dot's eye.

"Look!" Ally follows her finger, unable to move anything else due to Dot's death grip on her. Her face pales. Uh oh. "What a nice-looking man!" Dr. Scratchansniff was adjusting the curtains. "Aww, we should say hi." Suggested Wakko. Ally stopped him before he could go anywhere. "WAIT!" They obeyed. "Is this the first time you've met this man?"

From what she could see he still had his hair attached to him. And in the first chapter, Ally figured out it was the first episode, but then she changed the sequence. Huh. Brain did say her being there would change a few things, but some would stay the same.

The events were getting back to their normal pace.

She wondered if they knew.

"Aw, look she's worried about us. Don't worry Ally. You're coming with us too." Dot once again dragged her to the window. Ally didn't really mind though, she used to babysit her cousins. She knows the younger ones liked to hold on. The four dog-looking creatures popped their heads out of the therapist's window.

"Did ya miss us?"

The man looks confused. "I hardly even know you." His Austrian accent was thick. His eyes land on Ally. He jumps back startled, obviously not expecting her. "There's another one!?" Ally swings inside. "Yeah, hi I'm Ally. I'm not really from around here." At this point, she's used to the reaction and can only expect it. "Where did you come from?"

"Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much-"

She allows Yakko to interrupt her, blowing a kiss to the audience. "Muah! Goodnight everybody!" She smiled, knowing he was going to say that. The three Warners planted a kiss on Dr. Scratchansniff to which he found repulsing. Ally would too. To anyone who would randomly kiss her.

As he began to walk the opposite way, there they were again. "Ah! What do you want?" The sixteen-year-old tried to remain polite and contain her laughter. She was just there by coincidence, the Warners were the ones who just popped up.

"We asked you first." Retorted Yakko, making a grin spread across the older girl's face. "Well, I want-" The therapist caught himself. "No, you didn't!" He gave them a distrusting look. "Well, we meant to." Dot, oh-so innocently spoke from beside Ally, grabbing her hand again.

"Do you know who I am?"

Ally's free hand shot up, knowing the answer. Ding! Yakko hit the buzzer from his stand first. "Dr. Otto Scratchansniff, world-famous psychoanalyst to the stars?" Ally frowned. She wanted to answer. "Correct."