chapter thirteen.

ELEVEN. PIPE DOWN PIP

"Yep, you never know who'll turn up!" Yakko grinned

"Yep, you never know who'll turn up!" Yakko grinned. Wakko gulped. "Especially uninvited." Ally popped a tart in her mouth, enjoying the taste. Dot and Wakko each took one cheese ball. But after, Wakko decided to drop the whole plate of them into his mouth.

Ally eyed him. "Wakko," she started. "What did we talk about?" The oldest crossed her arms. The boy tilted his head thoughtfully, then remembered. "Oh, yeah! Sharing!" He rolled out his tongue, revealing the chewed up cheese balls. Ally cringed, looking away. "I mean before you eat them."

Eleven-year-old Wakko shrugged and swallowed them down again. Ally shuddered for a moment. "Mmm, these cheese balls are delicious." Dot frowned with a miserable look. She turned to Yakko, holding her plate out. "Please, sir, may I have some more?" She asked in an accent.

Yakko now wears a captain's hat and holds a staff. "More?" He 'scoffed' before smiling. "Say no more, sister sibling. Hey, Alley Cat, want a refill?" He offered. Ally smiled proudly. "Yes, please, good sir." She accepted in the same accent as Dot's, handing over her almost empty drink.

Yakko snapped his fingers. "Coming right up!"

Ally placed a hand over her chest. "My little gentleman." She teasingly smiled as the boy bowed in response. After he left, the remaining three spread out a bit more. "What kind of party is this again?" The teenager quizzed. Dot hummed for a moment. "Oh, yeah! It's the Celebrity Gala!"

At that, Ally jumped, bonking her head on the table. "Ow!" She rubbed her aching skull. "Wait," the girl realized. "Is Johnny Depp here?! Hellooo male nurse!" Her hand latched over her mouth as soon as the words slipped out. Did she just—

Yakko poked his head through, instantly dissolving her thoughts. "What took so long, was Michelle Pfeiffer out there?" The oldest Warner smiled cheekily. "Never mind, there's a person up here you've got to meet."

"Mel Gibson?"

"Aaaaah, close!"Dot was pulled out by the hand.

Ally blinked dumbfounded. "So, no refill?"

Dot didn't last very long, replacing herself with Wakko. Ally crawled out, wondering what all the fuss was about. As soon as she saw the man she smiled politely as always. "Hi, I'm—"
The man completely talked over her. Ally tried to share a glance with Wakko, but he was too distracted by the buffet.

A hand tugged her away. "Come on!"

She staggered behind the oldest and youngest Warner siblings. Wakko soon joined them, the man trailing behind still babbling. The middle child hid behind Ally. "This man is scaring me." The girl nodded in agreement, patting his shoulder reassuringly.