chapter two.

TWO. PINKY AND THE BRAIN

 PINKY AND THE BRAIN

"Excuse me."

"Ew! Wakko, that's disgusting!"

"Aw, come on, sis, that's just his way of spreading the love!"

"Shhh! She's sleeping!"

"You shhhhh!"

"No, you—"

"Um, guys, I think she's waking up."

Ally stirred in her sleep with a small groan, the noise beginning to wake her up. Man, that was some dream, almost felt too real. A small smile spread across her face. She felt like she was sleeping on a cloud. She snuggled deeper into the soft sheets, sighing contentedly.

Hold on, soft sheets?

Her heavy eyes slowly began to flutter open only to be greeted by six pairs of black ones. "Good morning!" The Warners shouted together. She slightly jumped up in surprise, bumping her head on some sort of railing. "Ow!" She rubbed the now-tender spot on the back of her head.

"We're the Warner brothers!" The two boys stood proudly. "And the Warner sister!" Dot slid in next to Yakko, who is in the middle of his siblings. Ally nodded, sucking in a breath, mentally preparing herself what to say. She already had her breakdown, it was time to get serious.

Here we go. "I'm Ally." She gives a tight smile.

Wakko perked his head up. "Oh, I get it!  Like Thomas O'Malley!" He grabs a certain orange cat from his red cap and holds it out in front of her. "Thomas O'Malley!" The cat sang, eyes closed. "O'Malley, the alley cat." His eyes widened as soon as he saw Ally in front of him, instead of Duchess.

He meowed and hissed, trying to claw himself out of Wakko's grip. Wakko simply tossed him back in his movie, tongue stuck out as always, acting as if nothing odd had just happened. But then again, they did this regularly, so it was only really weird to her. "No, just Ally. Ally." she corrected, making weird hand gestures in the process.

Yakko wiggled his eyebrows. "Well, does Ally have a last name?" He stretched his head towards her. "If not then you can take mine!" He offered with a wink, smiling cheekily. Ally let out a breathy chuckle. Typical Yakko. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now..." Especially one who's fourteen.

A lightbulb suddenly went off above her head. Literally. She could visibly see it.

"I need to get to Acme Labs!" The words urgently flew out of her mouth. Of course! Pinky and the Brain. That was her ticket home! Surely Brain could make some sort of portal that could send her back to her homeworld. He had to. If not, she wasn't sure what she'd do.

She could ask the Warners since they could basically do anything they wanted. They could create one with just a snap of their fingers, but she doesn't think that'll work. If they were able to make a portal to the real world, they would have done it before and most likely wreaked havoc. And if they could, and she gave them the idea...