chapter twelve.

TWELVE. THIS MEANS WARNERS

"Wow, she was so young!" Ally comments, popping some more popcorn in her mouth

"Wow, she was so young!" Ally comments, popping some more popcorn in her mouth. She giggled when Johnny showed up. "Even with scissor hands, he still looks amazing." She gushed.

A hand grasped her arm. "Ally! Ally! Ally!" The youngest Warner called. "Dot! Dot! Dot!" Said girl repeated in the same tone, not sparing a glance at the girl, too involved with the movie. Frowning, Dot decided to put her cuteness to work. She moved in front of the tv, puppy eyes showing. Ally just scooted farther to the right.

Dot moved to the right.

Ally moved to the left.

This went on for a few seconds before Dot became tired. She struggled to catch her breath while Ally's eyes were still glued to Johnny Depp. "He's so beautiful." She whispered. Dot can't disagree. The child pulls out a giant mallet and repeatedly pounds it to dust.

Mortified, Ally dropped to her knees. "You killed him." She whispered. Dot squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. "It had to be done." The two bowed their heads in silence for a moment. "Ok. Let's go!" Dot dragged the older girl by the hand.

They arrived at a window she hadn't noticed before. She tilted her head, a bit impressed. "It's great! One question," she pointed towards the middle. "Who is that?" She referred to the man pulling his blonde hair out. There was also a megaphone, a director's chair, and a camera.

"That's Weed Memlo," Wakko explained. "Our first director."

Dumbfounded, Ally blinked slowly. "Sure, why not." She shrugged. "That's just the way I remember him!" Reminisced Dot. "This stained glass window is a fitting tribute to his hackery." Yakko gestured.

"He looked like a good man." Ally commented. Her floppy ears perk up at the sound of a powerful voice. "Hey, do you guys-" The glass shattered making her jump and pull the Warners back.

 "Hey, do you guys-" The glass shattered making her jump and pull the Warners back

They approached the window. "Hey, knock it off!" They all shouted over her the singing. The voice stopped. A woman searched for them. "Who said that!?" She demanded. Ally cleared her throat loudly as the children waved. "Over here!"