chapter fourteen.

FOURTEEN. A VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER

 A VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER

"And... Action!"

Ally puts on her best smile. "Hi, we're the Warner brothers." Yakko and Wakko speak simultaneously. "And the Warner sister." Dot piped. Ally simply raised her hand. "I'm just the roommate, Ally." She folds her hands behind her back.

She continues to explain. "And we'd like to invite you to read a very special chapter in celebration of hitting one hundred votes!" She cheers. "And what's so special about it?" Dot queries. Wakko jumps up.

"I'm not wearing any pants!"

"There you have it, folks!"

Boom!

Ally coughs, waving the smoke away. "Yakko!" She chided the boy before smiling as they started to record. "Welcome to the Animaniacs test kitchen!" Greets the fourteen-year-old boy. "We're cooking up something really different for today's show."

"With a special cameo for each." Ally winked, only to blink with both eyes. She tries again but fails. "How?" She keeps attempting. "How do people do this?" Dot jabbed her in the side with her elbows, making her stop.

Yakko cleared his throat, glaring at her, not very pleased about being interrupted. "All we need are our ingredients." He hops near the giant pot.

"A dash of Pinky and the Brain."

Ally waves. "Hey, guys!"

"A cup of Slappy Squirrel."

"Oh my!"

"A tablespoon of Goodfeathers. Add Rita, Runt, and swirl!"

Ally does so, wiping her forehead. "That all?" She asked. Yakko shook his head. "Not quite."

"We add a pinch of Hippos. Buttons and Mindy too."

"Poor dog."

"Now top it off with Skippy Squirrel! What's that make? Animaniacs stew!"

"Let's see how it turned out." Ally lifted the lid. "What'd we come up with?" Yakko smiles. "Just watch."

Ally tickles a small child causing her to burst into a fit of giggles.

"They're Mindy, Ally, and the Brain. Mindy, Ally, and the Brain."

"The older girl is sleepy, one's a small child, the other's... The Brain!"