chapter nine.

NINE. BACK TO SCHOOL

She swayed her hips to the music as she set the final plate on Wakko's side of the table

She swayed her hips to the music as she set the final plate on Wakko's side of the table. It's a little over 8:00 am and she just finished cooking breakfast. It's a simple bacon, eggs and sausage meal, but with Wakko's appetite requires over three dozen plates. If not, he'd eat the fridge.

She untied the white apron around her waist as she made her way to the Water Tower's door. On her way, she turned off the radio. She placed the apron on a hook and opened the door. The Warners were on an Orbiter ride, inside their mini rocket ships. Ally had suggested they should go out and play until she was finsished.

This wasn't exactly what she meant, but at least they weren't annoying someone.

"Guys, breakfast is ready!" She announced as loudly as she could. As soon as the word 'breakfast' flew out of her mouth, Wakko was at the dinner table in a blur. Yakko and Dot raced for second place, their speed forcing a short breeze to blow past her hair.

Her hair was now a huge fuzzball.

Ally simply shook it back to normal. This isn't the first time that's happened. She closed the door and went to join them. Knock! Knock! Ally stopped. She furrowed her brows. Who could be stupid enough o knock on their door? She only opened it to a small crack to get a peek of the person.

"Oh," she said, realizing who the person was. "Hey, Ralph. What's up?" She widened the space. The guard pondered for moment, trying to remember himself. "Daaaah..." Ally slowly nodded, waiting for the man to continue. She can't help but want him to hurry up.

If she takes too long, Wakko will eat her own food.

Ralph's eyes lit up as he remembered. "Oh, yeah! Mr. Plotz says that the Warners are going to school today." Ally blinked dumbfounded. "What?" She asked staggered. School? The Warners? That doesn't sound like a good mix. Then again, It could be educational for the children. She's about one hundred percent sure they haven't had any so far.

She raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Why now?" The skeptical teenager glanced around for any traps. Ralph just shrugged, readjusting his hat. A thought hit her. "Wait, does that include me or...?" Frankly, she wouldn't mind. She was a straight A student.

Ralph shook his head. "Daaah, I don't thinks so. Mr. Plotz only said that the Warners need to be in class by ten o' clock." Ally jumped. "Ten o' clock? Like, today ten o' clock!?" She asked incredulously. Her legs began to bounce up and down as she impatiently waited for the answer. "I think so...?"

Ally let out a short gasp. She needs to get them ready! "Sorry, Ralph! Thanks for coming!" She shut the door in his his face and raced to the kitchen. She had so much to do! The door burst open, resulting in heads turning her way. "I've got exciting news!" She clasped her hands together.