Conclusion

Song: My Type by Saint Motel

A/N: This is where I end this story. I have had so much fun writing it and I hope you like reading it. I hope you enjoy and as always I appreciate the feedback.

TW: Swearing, idk,

Conclusion

<<><><><>>

"Sadly I have to leave," Harley spoke as she stood up.

"We'll miss you, bro!" Kiri exclaimed.

"Well, I'm glad Kirishima." Harley smiled.

"You weren't totally lame," Katsuki grunted.

"Thank you Katsuki." Harley giggled.

Everyone said their goodbyes and Harley smiled after teleporting the class back to the classroom.

"That was fun!" Mina exclaimed.

"Alright settle down we must get back to work now." Aizawa groaned. The class huffed and sat in their seats.

Harley sighed and snapped her fingers. She appeared in an entryway of sorts and took off her shoes.

"I'm home!" She called and 3 bubbly teenagers and one 12 year old came bounding into the entryway.

"How is everyone!" Harley spoke as she opened her arms for a hug.

"Mom!" they all yelled and jumped at Harley.

The kids had finished hugging Harley and ran off to do their own things. A blond woman walked into Harley's view and smiled.

"Hey, baby," Harley said to Jess.

"Hi, sunshine," Jess said softly and hugged her wife.

Harley hugged back and snuggled into her wife's neck and let out a content sigh.