Universe 13: Birthday Surprise

A/N: I hope you enjoy

TW: Soft Katsuki, swearing, idk, giving my love for Minenta

Universe 13 - Birthday Surprise

"So this one is called Birthday Surprise." Harley said and bit their lips as it was a habit of theirs.

"Oooo~ are we all gonna surprise Bakugou with a birthday party?" Mina jumped up and down excitedly.

"Not quite...But there is a birthday surprise." Harley smiled.

"Aww." Mina said dejectedly as she sat down.

"Now this universe is more of me giving love to someone that doesn't get a lot of love and that's sad." Harley said sorrowfully.

"Who?" Inko asked.

"You'll find out." Harley smiled and clicked start.

Bakugou sighed as he closed his dorm door behind him, he set his grocery bags down and walked further into the dorm.

It was October 7th it was half an hour before midnight and Bakguou had to rush to get everything ready.

"Is something happening on the 7th that he's late to do?" Mina asked.

"Nope it's something happening on the 8th actually." Harley said while shoving more popcorn in their mouth.

He real quickly grabbed his phone and opened it. He clicked the messaging app and clicked on his conversation with Mineta. He sent him a message asking him if he was awake knowing the answer was yes. Both boys had severe insomnia and often had late night text talks as they had nothing else to do.

"You would willingly hang out with Mineta!??!?" Mina said and gagged a bit.

"Shut the fuck up Mina. Mineta happens to be one of my favorite characters! So shut yo ass up!" Harley barked and Mina nodded sinking back into her seat.

"Should I say thank you?" Mineat questioned.

"Doesn't matter to me." Harley shrugged and ate popcorn.

Mineta sent back saying yes and that he won't be sleeping anytime soon. Katsuki chuckled and asked if he could come over.

Mineta got back instantly, he said yes but asked why. Katsuki responded with it's a surprise. Mineta said ok, and Katsuki closed his phone.

He rushed to his grocery bags, and opened them, dumping out the contents. He grabbed the packets of party hats and noisemakers.

"So is it Mineta's birthday?" Izuku asked.

"Yes you utter dumbass." Harley said dramatically.

He then walked to his mini fridge and opened it. He grabbed a small purple cake with "Happy 16th Minoru!" He smiled at his neat cursive on the cake he made and stood up.

He gathered everything in his arms and opened the door with his foot. Only God knows how he pulled that off but he did.

He giggled as he walked down the hall to the stairs. The elevator was too loud so he took the stairs down to Mineta's level.

"Bakugou, you look so happy to be visiting Mineta." Kiri laughed out.

"Shut up shitty hair." Katsuki rolled his eyes and continued watching.

He finally made it to the purplette's door and knocked a bit with his foot. He had been checking everywhere to avoid any students or teachers.

Mineta opened the door and looked at the ash blond. Katsuki awkwardly smiled and held up the items in his hands. Mineta raised an eyebrow but let Katsuki in nonetheless.

"What is all this Katsuki?" Minoru asked, confused.

"This Mr. Birthday boy, is to celebrate your birthday in exactly 5 minutes." Katsuki said as he set the cake down on Minoru's desk.

"So it is Mineta's birthday!" Mina yelled in more disbelief than anything.

Mineta's eys widened a bit. He gulped and looked down at his lap. Harley tilted her head at the small males sudden mood drop.

"Hey Minoru..." Harley spoke surprising everyone.

"Y-Yeah?" Mineta looked up.

"Come here." Harley opened her arms for a hug.

"R-Really?" Mineta asked in confusion.

"Mhm." Harley nodded and Mineta stood up. He rushed into Harley arms and hugged her tight.

"Thank you." Mineta whispered.

"It's no problem." Harley smiled.

"You...remembered?" Mineta asked in disbelief.

"Of course I remembered!" Katsuki said offended that Mineta would even think he'd forget it.

Katsuki then took the packages with hats in it and opened it. He handed an orange one to Mineta and Katsuki took a purple one. Mineta smiled and put the hand on, avoiding the round spheres on his head. Katsuki set the hat on his head, and took the noise makers out too.

He handed a noisemaker to Mineta and took out two forks he had in his pocket. He handed one to Mineta and opened the cake.

"Bakugou I think this is the most nice you've ever been." Kami snorted.

"Do any of you ever shut up?" Harley asked.

"I'm beginning to like you more and more as this progresses." Katsuki snorted.

"I gotta sing first." Katsuki said as Mineta was about to take a bite.

"Huh?" Mineta asked in confusion.

"Happy Birthday to you~" Katsuki sang sweetly. Mineta's eyes widened at how pretty Katsuki's voice was.

"Happy birthday to you~" Katsuki sang and smiled a bit, "Happy birthday dear Minoru~"

"Happy birthday to you~" Katsuki finished.

"That was...beautiful..." Jirou whispered.

"Thank you..." Mineta said softly.

"It's no problem, now let's eat!" Katsuki took his fork and plunged it into the cake.

Mineta also took a bite of the cake. Mieta moaned a bit when the fluffy cake hit his taste buds.

"Did you make this?" Mineta asked, licking his lips and taking another forkfull.

"Yeah I did." Katsuki said and took another bite.

"It's really good!" Mineta complimented Katsuki.

The two finished the cake and were just chatting. Mineta giggled at a joke Katsuki made.

"Happy birthday Minoru Mineta." Katsuki said sincerely.

"That's the end!" Harley exclaimed as she was still hugging Mineta.

"It was sweet if I'm being honest." Mom said politely.

"Yes it was nice of Katsuki to do that for a classmate." Inko said softly.

"Next?" Harley asked as Mineta went back to his seat.

"Yes." Nezu answered.