Universe 10: The Perfect "Daughter"

A/N: I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! I love hearing from you all!

TW: Swearing, soft/kind bakugou, toxic parenting, medieval/fantasy AU, idk

Additional note: Not sure if they had hormones you could take back then, but in here they do

Universe 10 - The Perfect "Daughter"

<><><>

"Alright now that we've had some laughs and fun times, I will now crush your happiness with some angst." Harley smiled. The theater was thoroughly creeped out.

"Uh sure." Katsuki said awkwardly.

"Ok!" Harley clicked start.

The maids ushered into Katsuki's room and quickly stood him up to get him ready. He hated getting ready with a passion. The maids quickly took off his slacks and t-shirt he was reading on his bed in.

"Why are those servants, maids, helpers? Undressing Bakugou?" Kiri asked.

"This takes place in medieval times and he's royalty so he had maids." Harley said.

"Turn around young master, please." One of the maids said. Katsuki nodded numbly and turned around.

When he turned around another maid was there ready with Katsuki's fake breasts. While one maid stuffed his chest with the fake boobs, the other slipped a corset onto him.

"What is happening?" Kami asked, confused.

"They are turning Katsuki into a girl for his mother's selfish desires." Harley spoke.

The maid started to tighten the corset. Each time she pulled Katsuki closed his eyes as tiny tears gathered in them. Finally the maid was done with the contraption. The corset made Katsuki's waist significantly smaller and decreased his ability to breath.

"Corsets fucking hurt man!" Harley said.

The maids pulled out the dress Katsuki was to wear that day.

	The maids slipped the dress on Katsuki and smoothed out any wrinkles

The maids slipped the dress on Katsuki and smoothed out any wrinkles. Katsuki sighed though it was difficult because of the corset, and sat at his vanity.

"Bakugou you look so good in a dress!" Mina said happily.

"I hate dresses with a passion. I'd rather have sweats with a shirt." Harley said.

"But you're wearing a skirt?" Hagekure asked.

"I like skirts, they're easier and look cute." Harley said.

The maids swiftly put a wig cap on him and started his makeup. They painted his lips red, and made his skin look flawless with rosy cheeks.