Universe 9: A Break for Crack

A/N: Sorry this is a bit short! I hope you enjoy

Ship(s): None

TW: Swearing, idk

Universe 9 - A Break for Crack

<><><><>

"Alright since all we've seen is sad as shit or creepy as shit. We will be watching a funny one! In this universe Bakugou is a viner and he films vines with his friends." Harley smiled as she giggled resisting vines in her head.

"Alright I'm ready then!" Kiri exclaimed and Harley pressed start.

Bakugou was behind the camera as it was pointed to Aizawa.

"What'd you say??!" Katsuki asked.

"I said whoever threw that paper ya mom's a hoe!" Aizawa said.

"I assure you none of your mothers are hoes." Aizawa said while the bakusquad were laughing their asses off. The rest gave chuckles.

Bakugouwas walking down the hall when he dropped his bag.

"Fuck this shit I'm out!" was said and Katsuki jumped into the garbage can and rolled away.

"Pffft-" Mina snorted and everyone else laughed their asses off. Katsuki chuckled.

"Alright you wanna strike *Slams board* scream *Slams board* and run." Aizawa said.

Bakugou calmly stood up, looked at Izuku who was sitting next to him.

Katsuki swiftly smacked Izuku;s head, "YEEEAA!" He screeched and dashed out the room.

"Why can I see Bakugou doing that?" Kami asked.

"Because." Katsuki got up and smacked Kami's head, "YEA!" He screeched and dashed back to his spot next to Harley who was laughing her ass off.

"Why are you making me sing? I don't sing, like when do I even come in?" Bakugou asked.

"Ahhhhh~" He sang perfectly.

"Why is he so good!" Jiro asked.

"The only answer I have is because he's great at everything." Harley said.

"Tis true, tis true." Katsuki spoke.

"Suck a dick, suck a dick, suck a motherfucking dick!" Bakugou sang as Deku played the piano.

"Suck a huge or small dick~" Deku sang.

"The fact that Midoriya just swore is surprising!" Momo spoke.

"Yeah." Mina exclaimed.

"Anyway that was the end because I'm lazy and tired and wanna go." Harley said.