Universe 5: I'm the Bad Guy

Universe 5 - I'm the Bad Guy

TW: Gore, BLOOD!, death, horror, swearing, idk

A/N: This is a long one so buckle up people!

<><><>

"Wait wait wait!" Masaru said, and Harley turned to him.

"Yes?" She said not really wanting to hear what he would say.

"Explain to me why you just killed my wife!" He said, his voice rising a bit.

"Masaru I suggest you shut your trap before I melt it shut!" Harley gritted out. Masaru's eyes widened a bit and he sank back into his chair.

"Uh Harley was it?" Bakugou suddenly asked.

"Yes precious child?" Harley smiled kindly at the ash blond.

"Why, did you kill the old hag?" Katsuki asked, he was genuinely curious. He thought his mother never did anything wrong.

"Oh baby, you gotta know your mother was really toxic and abusive. The way she hits you is physical abuse and how she talks you down is emotional abuse." Harley sat next to Katsuki.

"Huh? The old hag wasn't abusive!" Katsuki yelled.

"Oh baby....I have a question for you Katsuki." Harely said.

"Well get on with it then." Katsuki growled.

"Have you ever had a hug?" She asked.

"A...hug? What the hell is that?" Katsuki questioned. The entire room's eyes widened and made silent sounds of surprise.

"Here I'll show you." Harley then held her arms out, "Now just wrap your arms around my waist." Harley said softly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki growled and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Harley. Harley wrapped her arms back around Katsuki and laid her head on his hair.

"This...this...is nice..." Katsuki said no louder than a mumble.

"This is a hug Katsuki." Harley whispered.

"Hugs are...warm..." Katsuki described.

"Well we gotta get on with the universe but come to me if you ever want a hug, ok?" Harley smiled and ran her fingers through Katsuki's hair.

"I-...ok." Katsuki mumbled.

"Ok, sorry for that momentary delay. I will start the universe now!" Harley said loudly and clicked start.

Dabi walked through the bar and stood in the middle, he was looking for someone.

"Who is Dabi looking for?" Izuku asked.

"Boo!" Dabi shrieked and jumped up. He turned around and there Katsuki Bakugou was hanging upside-down from God knows what. His solid black eyes with red irises seemed to glow in the dimly lit bar. His Cheshire cat-like smile crossed his face when Dabi jumped.

"Is Young Bakguou a villain then?" All Might asked fearfully.

"A creepy one too!" Kami shivered.

"Yup! This is actually one of my favorite AUs." Harley smiled.

"What's your other favorites?" Mina asked.

"Well I like the inverted AU, Halloween is an ok one, uh and I guess Fantasy is pretty cool." Harley said and shoved popcorn in her mouth that she literally pulled out of thin air.