Universe 2: Number 1's Number 1

A/N: I appreacite feedback, and I hope you enjoy!

TW: BAKUGOU IS AGED UP AND A PRO HERO! HE IS 20!! 

Ship(s): Enji Todoroki X Bakguou

Universe 2 - Number 1's Number 1

<><><><>

"BAKUGOU IS AGED UP YA HEAR ME!" Harley screamed.

"Uh ok, but why am I aged up?" Bakguou asked.

"Uh the readers will attack me if you aren't." Harley said.

"Attack you? Readers? What?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah...AnYwAyS, onto the universe!" Harley said and clicked play.

Bakugou groggily opened his eyes to the sun shining through the curtains as usual. He looked at the clock and saw it was 8 in the morning on a Saturday. Yes, his day off!

He shifted a bit feeling a familiar and comforting arm around him. He smiled and ran his hand up and down the arm.

"Who is cuddling with Bakugou?" Mina asked.

"You'll see." Harley mumbled.

"Mhmm, 5 more minutes gorgeous." A deep voice grumbled and nuzzled into Bakugou's nape.

"Never said anything about getting up." Bakugou laughed and turned around.

"I don't care. I'm not getting up and neither are you." Enji mumbled and brought Bakugou closer to his chest.

"AHHHH!" The crowd yelled.

"My dad?!?! With Bakugou!?!?" Todoroki shrieked.

Katsuki was still in a state of shock. Him with the current number 1 hero?

"Shush don't diss the ship and continue watching!" Harley hissed.

Bakugou smiled and stuffed his face in Enji's chest. Enji ran his hand up and down Bakguou's back, drawing shapes every so often.

"Hmmmm." Bakugou hummed in comfort.

Enji chuckled a bit and lent down and placed a small kiss on Bakugou's forehead.

"Oh come on you can do better than that!" Katsuki pouted.

"You're right gorgeous, I can do so much better." Enji smiled and placed his lips on Katsuki's. Katsuki smiled and kissed back, he placed his hands on the sides of Enji's face. Enji smirked and wrapped his hands around Katsuki's tiny waist.

"I don't know if I wanna see anymore of this!" Katsuki said and his mom smacked his head for being too loud.

"Fuck that." Harley said and snapped her fingers. Bakguou now sat next to the blackette.

"Huh?" Katsuki said in confusion.

"You're sitting next to me now, because I don't want you near your mother." Harley said.

"Uh ok then." Katsuki said.

Before the two could go any further Katsuki's phone rang. Enji grumbled as Katsuki pulled away. Katsuki giggled at Enji's pout and picked up his phone.

"Hello, Katsuki Bakugou speaking." He said into the phone.

Enji stood behind Katsuki and wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist. He set his head on Katsuki's shoulder and left tiny loving kisses on the ash blond's neck.

"Hey Kacchan!" The voice of Izuku Midoriya rang through. Enji frowned a bit, he knew the shit Katsuki went through with him.

"What did Kacchan go through that involved me?" Izuku asked out loud.

"Shut your trap Deku and watch." Harley said, Izuku tensed and nodded.

"H-Hey Izuku." Katsuki stuttered. Enji frowned even more and tightened his hold on Katsuki.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to get a coffee one time, and then maybe it could lead to you and me dating again?" Izuku said flirtatiously.

Enji growled a bit, and Katsuki set his hand in Enji's red hair. He ran his fingers through the locks and Enji calmed a bit.

"Damn Bakugou can you tame my father like that now?" Todoroki asked.

"What?!?!" Katsuki asked, well more like yelled.

"Shush." Harley set a hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Uh I-Izuku, we broke up...you were really toxic, and...abusive towards m-me!" Katsuki said with the most power he could muster.

"I would never!!! I don't want to hurt Kacchan!" Izuku freaked out.

"Shut the fuck up Izuku, and watch the damn screen." Harley growled and Izuku shrunk in his seat.

Enji swiftly took the phone from Katsuki and hung up.

"Wah Enji?!?" Katsuki asked in confusion.

"No, you need to cut all ties with him." Enji said as he blocked and deleted Izuku contact info.

Katsuki was still shocked, his mouth slightly ajar. Enji quickly pecked his lips and walked out of the room.

Katsuki walked out too. He followed Enji to the kitchen, when he turned the radio on and got out ingredients to make pancakes.

"My dad can cook? That's surprising." Shoto scoffed.

"Hey I happen to like Enji as a character, so be quiet." Harley spoke.

The house was empty, it was just Enji and Katsuki. All Enji's children had moved out. Shoto moved out when he turned 18 and graduated. Katsuki liked it though, just Enji and him, him and Enji.

Katsuki smiled a bit as the two's favorite song came on. Enji took the pancakes off the stove so they wouldn't burn, and walked to Katsuki.

"May I have this dance, gorgeous?" Enji asked, holding his hand out.

"Of course." Katsuki curtsied and took Enji's hand. Enji held Katsuki's hand and wrapped his other around the ash blond's waist. Katsuki laid his head on Enji's chest as the two swayed to the beat.

"Hmm I love you Katsuki." Enji mumbled.

"I love you too Enji." Katsuki smiled and leaned up to give Enji a kiss to which Enji gladly returned.

"That's the end!" Harley said, "And my multishipping ass loved it!" She added.

"I still don't know how to feel about it..." Kiri said awkwardly.

"Understandable." Harley nodded.

"I guess, next then?" Shoto asked, playing with his fingers.

"Yeah!" Harley smiled and clicked next.

Loading Universe........

...............................

Universe found..........