Universe 6: Inverted

Universe 6 - Inverted

TW: Swearing, bullying, idk

A/N: If anyone knows any good MonoBaku books, please tell me.

<><><>

"You remember me talking about an inverted AU, correct?" Harley asked.

"Yes, you said it was one of your favorites!" Mina spoke up.

"Yeah, anyway the next one int he inverted AU!" Harley smiled.

"What does Inverted AU exactly mean?" Izuku asked.

"Well it's kinda like everyone is opposite but not at the same time. You'll see." Harley said and clicked start.

Katsuki Bakugou walked down the street, his grip on his bag tight, and his jet black hair swaying in the breeze. His azure eyes scanned every inch of what was in front of him, and looking behind himself too. He didn't wanna get jumped again.

"Oh that's what inverted means!" Kami said in realization.

Katsuki made it to school and a feeling of fear pooled in his stomach. He wanted to leave and go back home to his mom.

Katsuki gulped and slowly walked into UA, the most feared villain school in all of Japan.

"So we are training to become villains and not heroes?" Katsuki asked.

"Yup!" Harley exclaimed.

"Interesting..." Katsuki mused.

He walked down the hallway waiting for when Izu and his lackeys would jump him, and just as he predicted he was pushed to the ground, his books and bag scattering everywhere.

"Aw is the whittle cwybaby gonna cwy?" Izu said in a mocking baby voice.

"I don't like being mean to Kacchan!" Izuku said, surprised.

"Well this is an AU so in this universe you are." HArley said as if the answer was obvious.

Tears brimmed the edges of Katsuki's eyes as he slowly got up and gathered his things. Izu ran a hand through his lavender locks and pushed Katsuki again.

"I-Izu-kun, p-please s-stop." Katsuki pleaded in a weak voice as he gathered his things up again.

"I seem so...so...weak." Katsuki said in distaste.

"You really have high hopes I'm gonna stop, don't you?" Izu cackled and walked away.

"Bitch, you deserve the torment I put you through!" Izu called out. Katsuki sighed and looked at the ground tears now flowing down his face. Katsuki then looked at the time and rushed down the hall to class 1-A.

"I mean he has been super mean to Midoriya in the past, Kero." Tsu said.

"You take that back frog bitch or I swear you will end up worse than Mitsuki!" Harley fummed.

"Kero! Right sorry, I take it back!!" Tsu said fearfully.

"Good." Harley huffed.

He opened the door quietly and slipped into the classroom. He sat in his seat and sighed wiping his tears from earlier.

"Hiya Katsuki!" Shoto popped up effectively scaring Katsuki.

"Good, fear me!" Shoto said happily.

"W-What d-do y-you want-t S-Sho-kun?" Katsuki asked.

"I wanted to talk, since nobody else will give me the light of day, I thought hey why don't I talk to my good pal Katsuki, who I also beat on a daily basis with Izu but that's not important. What's important is I'm bored and I wanna talk, so let's talk!" Shoto finally finished.

"I-I um o-ok." Katsuki stuttered.

"Ok so I was walking home with Izu yesterday and I saw this frog. I wanted to touch it but Izu said no. So I didn't touch it, and we went home!" Shoto rambled. Katsuki nodded, still thinking Shoto was gonna do something, he always does.

"GoodmorningclassIwillnowstartteaching!!!" Aizawa ran into the room and yelled!

Class went by quickly, I mean Aizawa is teaching why wouldn't it go quick?

Katsuki stood up for lunch and watched all his classmates go. Momo was acting slutty as usual, Iida was breaking rules, Uraraka was gossiping with Mina, Jirou was happily talking with Tokoyami, and so on and so on.

Katsuki knew he wouldn't be welcome in the cafeteria, practically all the students called him crybaby and laughed at him. So he walked to the men's restroom and decided to chill in there.

He was sitting against the far wall in the bathroom scrolling through his phone when he heard the door open. He braced himself for a beating but it never came.

"Hey, are you ok?" Monoma asked kindly.

"Hey it's me!" Monoma laughed.

Harley dramatically draped herself on Katsuki,"There isn't enough MonoBaku in my life and it's devastating." Harley said.

"Get off!" Katsuki shoved Harley off of him, "And what Is MonoBaku?" He asked.

"It's the ship between Monoma and Bakugou and there isn't enough of it!" Harley exclaimed.

"Uh-h I-I'm ok." Katsuki said surprise that the male had asked that.

"Well that's good. Also what are you doing hiding in the bathroom?" Monoma asked softly, smiling and sitting next to Katsuki.

"I'm hiding from Izu-kun and his friends."Katsuki admitted shyly.

"Hmm, I understand." Monoma said softly, "Well you could always hang out with me if you get lonely." The blue haired male spoke to Katsuki.

"If it doesn't bother you, then yeah I'd like that." Katsuki said softly, finally he had a friend.

"That was kinda sad if I'm being honest." Todoroki spoke in his usual monotone ass voice.

"Yeah Kacchan was being bullied by none other than me! Well that version of me, and I don't like it!" Izuku said sternly as he could.

"Anyway, next?" Harley asked.

"Yes please Miss. Harley." Nezu said formally.