Universe 16: Butterfly

A/N: I hope you enjoy and I appreciate feedback as always

TW: Swearing, idk, KATSUKI IN A SPEEDO 

Universe 16 - Butterfly

<><><><>

Harley giggled and bounced on the balls of her feet.

"Why are you so happy?" Katsuki asked.

"One thing..." Harley spoke and Katsuki raised an eyebrow. The rest of the crowd was also intrigued, "Hehe, Katsuki in a speedo." Harley smirked and giggled more.

"A...speedo." Katsuki said slowly.

"Yup, you're a swimmer." Harley said.

"Well let's get on with it." Aizawa spoke tiredly.

"Right!" Harley clicked start.

Bakugou walked down the side of the pool, his swim cap and goggles firmly placed on his head. His muscles rippled as he stretched a bit while walking to his start block.

Drool dripped from Harley's mouth, "...Abs..." She giggled.

"Next up in the 400 meter IM!" An announcer yelled from somewhere.

"Block 6." Katsuki mumbled to himself as he got behind the white starting block labeled number 6.

"Now we will begin heat 1 of 2 of the 400M individual medley." The official said into their little mic that sounded across the pool to get to all the swimmers.

"On your mark." Katsuki bent down and gripped the block with his hand, fingers tucked under. His legs were in the position as if he were going to run somewhere.

"Get ready." Katsuki leaned back, still gripping the edge of the block so he could get more air.

BEEP! Katsuki snapped off the black into streamline. He glided under the water and did dolphin kicks.

"Whoa Bakubro's really fast!" Kiri exclaimed.

"Yeah, I wonder what he'll finish at" Harley mumbled.

When he broke the surface he swung his arms out and back into the water to butterfly. He has to do 100M butterfly, 100M backstroke, 100M breaststroke, and 100M freestyle to finish it off.

"He's so fast!" Kami said in disbelief.

He did an open turn completing his 100M butterfly, he then turned to his back and one arm after the other swam backstroke.

He finished the backstroke and glided fastly into breaststroke. He pulled the water to him and kicked his legs like a frog. He hated breaststroke because it was slow but he'd have to suffer.

He finally finished breaststroke, he was currently in third and no way was he losing this heat. He kicked off the wall into freestyle. He rapidly saw and took breaths every three strokes.

He passed two people on his second 25M and was neck and neck on his third one. A 100M Is made of four 25M or one length of the pool. On the last 24 he was still neck and neck with the other swimmer.

The audience all were on the hedges of their seats, ready to see if Katsuki would win or not.

Katsuki took a breath and kicked even faster. He gracefully and quickly kicked to the end of the pool. He slammed his hands on the touchpad and immediately looked at the score board.

Katsuki Bakugou at 4:03.84

His competitor at 4:04.01

"Yes!"Katsuki cried out and pumped his fist up.

Harley dropped her popcorn and her jaw dropped.

"What? Is that a bad time or something?" Katsuki asked.

"No that's like Michael Phelps fast..." Harley spoke.

"Who?" Katsuki asked.

"He has the record for the fastest 400M IM." Harley said.

"Holy shit, that's fast." Katsuki's jaw now dropped too.

"Anyway I have a serious topic to talk about." Harley spoke as she set her popcorn down and it disappeared.