Universe 7: Organs of all Types

A/N: I hope you enjoy and I appreciate feedback.

TW: GORE, BLOOD, murder, CANNIBALISM, idk

Universe 7 - Organs of all Types

"This next one is really gory, like the psychotic villain Bakugou one." Harley warned.

"Does Bakugou murder someone again?" Uraraka asked.

"Yup!" Harley exclaimed.

"Why are so happy when murder is involved?" Kendo asked.

"Because I like murder, why else?" Harley said as if the answer was obvious.

"I especially like when Bakugou kills Deku, because Deku is a bitchass pushover and I hate him." Harley spoke with a smirk.

"What did Deku do to you?" Uraraka asked, mustering up some confidence.

"Exist." Harley said bluntly, Katsuki snorted and chuckled.

"Anyway let's get to the universe shall we?" Harley said and clicked start.

Bakugou sat in his dark office, the only light coming from the computer sitting in front of him on the desk. His head was in his hand as he scrolled through contracts with his clients offering up some poor soul to Katsuki. Katsuki had very noticeable eyebags as his eyes were a dull crimson not the fire vermillion they usually were.

"What does Bakubro do here?" Kiri asked.

"Oh you will see." Harley spoke darkly.

He had a subject prepped in the other room, and thought 'Maybe I'll go get started on subject 200'.

"Is he a scientist?" Mina asked.

"Not quite. He has a degree in that area but he's not a scientist." Harley said and Mina raised her eyebrow.

Katsuki stood up from his desk, adjusted his white doctor's coat, and walked out of the office. He strolled down the hallway which was a weird pristine white for being underground.

He walked into an operating theater that was more like a dungeon. His subject was tied to the table, blindfolded, and stripped of all clothing.

"Why does Bakugou have a naked man strapped to a table?!?!" Kami asked fearfully.

There was a medical cart with surgical tools, and a folder sitting on top of it. Katsuki picked up the folder and opened it.

"Izuku Midoriya?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh no Midroiya!" Mina spoke sadly.

"Suffer Deku." Harley and Bakugou spoke at the same time.

"Y-Yes?" Izuku stuttered fearfully.

"Hmm, don't worry it'll all be over soon." Katsuki smiled, not a kind smile, more like a sinister I'm-gonna-gut-you smile.

Katsuki took a scalpel from the cart and brought it to Izuku's sternum. He slowly brought it down and made a deep incision all the way to the beginning of his v-line. Izuku shrieked and pleaded for Katsuki to stop.

"What in the world does Bakgou do?" Iida asked.

"He's a dude that guts people and sells their organs." Harley said a small summary of what Bakugou does.

Katsuki smiled at Izuku's painfilled sounds as he got a mechanism to hold Izuku's skin away ready. Soon Izuku's inner organs were on display.

"What should I take first?" Katsuki asked. Izuku whimpered, his heart beating fast.

"How about the pancreas?" Katsuki spoke and cut Izuku's pancreas out and settingit in the already-iced human-organ box.

"What's next?" Katsuki spoke ominously.

"How about the liver!" Katsuki spoke happily and slowly cut out Izuku's liver setting in a separate iced box.

"Soon Katsuki had taken everything out except the heart and lungs. Izuku was significantly dying now, and soon to be dead if he lost anything else.

Katsuki swiftly took out Izuku's right lung, and set it aside. He then took the left lung, all that was left was the heart. Izuku was practically dead now, Katsuki took hold of Izuku's heart and ripped it out, not cutting it like everything else.

The whole theater cringed except Harley, she only smiled.

"Well now we just chop him up, and I can freeze him." Katsuki said, all the clients wanted was the money Katsuki paid. He took the organs because those sell for a lot on the black market, especially human hearts.

Katsuki quickly hauled all the frozen organs into his giant meat freezer he had in the underground lab he worked in. He then took Izuku's body upstairs into his house to chop him up.

"Am I fucking cannibal too?!?!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki set Izuku's body on the counter and to a meat cleaver. He starts to chop off the corpse's limbs, he sets them aside to be packed away.

The next time we see Katsuki is in his living room watching friends he eats perfectly drilled meat. I wonder if you can guess who he is eating...

"I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit." Katsuki gagged.

"Bakugou just ATE MIDORIYA!" Iida shrieked in horror.

"Please Ms. Harley next!" Nezu screeched his small eye wide and terror filled.

"Ok ok ok, next it is." Harley said and lifted her hands up in a surrendering motion.