Universe 4: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

A/N: I appreciate feedback and I hope you enjoy!

Ship(s): BakuToga

TW: Angst, swearing, sad bakubaby

<><><>

"I hate this one just saying." Harley gritted out.

"Why do you hate it?" Kiri asked.

"My baby ends up hurt and I don't like my baby being sad!" Harley explained.

"Who's this 'baby' you speak up Miss. Harley?" Nezu asked.

"Bakugou, who else would it be?" Harley spoke and Katsuki sputtered out protests.

"Anyways, let's just get on with it." Harley said and clicked start.

Katsuki sat on the sofa in the apartment he and his girlfriend shared. They moved in together for their two year anniversary.

"Who's Bakugou dating?" Kendo asked.

He was reading a copy of Romeo and Juliet. The sun was setting so it casted a nice orange glow throughout the room. The french doors that led to the balcony were open so the nice spring breeze flowed into the room. The breeze shook the white translucent curtains a bit.

Katsuki hummed a bit to himself as he flipped a page in his book. He only stopped when he heard the front door slam open and closed.

He stood up and walked to the tiny hallway that led to the front door. He only gasped and dropped his book.

There was Himiko Toga, his girlfriend, making out with the one and only Izuku Midoriya. Their clothes were already half off, and Izuku was feeling Toga up against the wall.

"NOT MANLY I REPEAT NOT MANLY!!" Kiri screeched.

"Yeah, Bakguou doesn't deserve that!" Mina shouted.

"Hey Himiko!" Katsuki said with fake happiness as tears dripped down his face.

The two gasped and jumped away from each other.

"Katsuki!" Toga said.

"Don't 'Katsuki' me, we're over." Katsuki said and grabbed his keys, his jacket, and phone.

"No wait Katsuki, we can talk about this!" Toga pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but you go Bakugou. Leave her sorry ass!" Harley shouted, and got a chorus of agreements.

"You cheated, you let some other man put his hands on you and clearly enjoyed it. So no we can't talk about this Toga." Katsuki growled using her last name and not first.

"No please don't leave me Katsuki!" Toga shrieked.

"I'll be coming over later this week to get my stuff and move out. I hope you enjoy your life with my childhood best friend." Katsuki said sadly.

Izuku opened his mouth to say something but Katsuki beat him to it, "Don't Midoriya, don't ever speak to me again." Katsuki said sternly and Izuku solemnly nodded his head.

"He called him Midoriya and not Deku...." Kami trailed off.

Kiri shuddered, "Remind me not to get on Bakguou's bad side." Kiri whispered.

Katsuki walked out of the apartment and to the elevator. He pressed the button for the garage, and waited. He descended slowly, feeling numb. He really truly did love Himiko, but clearly she didn't love him back.