Alone & Missing - Zack's POV

**Kendra's POV**

I tucked my head inbetween my knees. I crossed my arms over my head. The tears escaped.  I couldn't hold it in anymore. Why did this have to happen?  

I shut my eyes and just thought of Zack getting hurt because of me.  I couldn't live with myself. The tears came out harder, I couldn't breath. I feel like my whole world is ending. 

I slowly opened my eyes, raising my head. I looked around, the kitchen that Zack and I shared.  I felt a tear rolled down my cheek, and at that moment I felt the pain that Shane caused me weeks ago. I tried to calm myself down, trying to steady my breathing. 

I sat in the corner, knowing what I had to do.  I got up and went straight to my bedroom. 

**3 Days Later...

 *Zack's POV*

The boys and I landed at the BWI airport. We were all so tired, we didn't say much to each other. We were just happy to be home. I couldn't wait to see Kendra. It was strange though, for the past three days she hasn't texted me or called me. I shrugged it off though, she was probably with her Aunt or something. 

We received our luggage and went to hail a cab. We arrived at the studio, where all our cars were parked.  

"Later, guys." I yelled to the guys.  I threw all my luggage into my trunk. I let out a tiny chuckle, remembering how cute it was when Kendra was struggling with one of her bags. I climbed into my car and waved at Rian. I pulled out the parking lot and started to drive towards Kendra and I's home. I was smiling as I drove down the street, I seriously couldn't wait to see Kendra.

All of a sudden, rain was pouring down. I flicked on my windshield wipers, and drove cautiouosly.  

After about twenty minutes, of squinting and trying to watch the road. I pulled up to the house. A frown appeared on my face. Kendra's car wasn't in the driveway. I wondered where she would be. I turned off the engine and pulled my hood over my head. I ran out the car and ran towards the front door, hoping not to slip.

I jammed the key in and turned the knob.

I shut the door, and shoved my hood back. I looked around, it was too quiet.

"Kendra?" I shouted out. No answer. I mentally scratched my head, where the hell was she? She knew I was coming back today.

I walked into the kitchen. Everything was spotless. I opened the refridgerator up, as I heard my  stomach grumble right on que. My eyes grew wide, the fridge was full of food and two bottles of ketchup. I smirked as I remembered how thoughtful Kendra was. That was one of the things I loved about her. 

I grabbed a cookie and went upstairs.

I brushed the crumbs off of my hand onto my jeans and walked towards my bedroom. As I walked into my spotless bedroom, I took off my jacket and threw it into the hamper. I went to my closet trying to find a dry, warm jacket. As I pulled it on, I saw a note on my bed.

A crease formed between my eyebrows as I pushed them together, confused. I picked the note up;

                   Sorry, Zack. <3 

I was more confused. What was this note? It was definatley Kendra's handwriting, but why did she leave a note saying sorry? My heart started to beat, faster and faster. My fingertips that touched the note began to go numb, and it seemed to spread throughout my body. My stomach was doing flips, the bad kind. I didn't know what was happening. I shoved the note into my pocket and ran down the hall towards her bedroom. I pushed the door open.