The Move

9/11/12: Whoever read chapter 1 before, Shane was Josh Hutcherson but I've changed it to Ashton Kutcher. No, its not the OLD Ashton kutcher. I was Shane to be the Young Ashton kutcher. I'll post a pic of him ON The Side. Anyways, Hope you like it you Zack Merrick Fans <3 && Trust me it Will Get better :))
Dont forget to vote/fan/comment and everything else . :)
______________________________________________________ 

The next day, Shane came over bringing several boxes. 

"Ugh.." Shane moaned. I let out a tiny laugh but held my breath. We both had a hangover from the alcohol I bought last night. We ate dinner and drank, reminiscing about all the memories we had when we were younger. It felt unreal, today I'd be moving out of the house I've lived in for the past twenty some years. I had a ball of saddness in me, but at the same time I was excited. Excited to start a new chapter in my life. The one where I lived on my own, well roomate, but I'm not having my Aunt be there. 

I packed the rest of my clothes. I stuffed them into a trash bag and threw it in the backseat of my car. Shane and I carried my dressers to his truck. We gathered everything but the bed. We headed off to my new home. I pulled up first with Shane pulling up behind me. It was quiet, as I hopped out the car. 

"Guess he's not here, yet." I said. We both shrugged our arms and started to unpack the car. I threw everything into the 'smaller' room. 

It was kind of funny, because that room was twice the size of my room now and it had a walk in closet. 'Ahh!' I thought to myself, this was going to be nice. 

Shane and I laid in the middle of the room, letting out a long breath. 

"Ugh!" I huffed. My body was sore from running up and down the stairs. Shane didn't say anything, he just laughed. We laid head to head for a couple more minutes. 

"Let's go back to my Aunt's house." I said. I felt wierd saying that. I looked at Shane, who was grinning. We both got up and went to our cars. 

"I'll meet you at your Aunt's." Shane spoke and started up his truck. I nodded and starred at my new home. I got into my car and pulled away. As I was about to leave the neighborhood, I saw a big white van that had boxes loaded behind it. 

I knew that was the my new roomate. I held my breath, trying to see who it was. It was all just a big smear that flew by me. I barely got a glimpse of him. All I saw was dirty blondish brownish hair. I frowned to myself, I was really hoping to see who it was. 

"I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow."  

**

I parked my car infront of my Aunt's house. Shane was already there, waiting in his car. I walked up next to his car, he was motioning me to come in to his car. I rubbed my hands to heat them up from the frosty cold air outside. He turned up the heat and lowered volume on the radio. 

He looked at me with meaningful eyes. He opened his mouth but closed it and looked down. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried. He didn't say anything, he just kept looking down. It was silent. All I heard was the mumbling of radio, which was barely turned up. 

"Kendra." Shane spoke, breaking the silence. I whipped my head to look at him. His dark brown eyes staring into mine. I couldn't read him, usually I could. He was my best friend, I always knew what was going on. This time, I was drawing a blank. 

I nodded my head, motioning him to go on. 

"Look, I-" He paused and fiddled with his fingertips. "I-I don't know this guy but you know I'll always be there." 

"Shane, I know." I said, patting his arm. I gave him comforting eyes. 

"I-just be careful. Okay?" 

"Mhm." I smiled. He went to say something else but didn't proceed. He just looked down at the hem of his shirt. I knew something was wrong, Shane always tells me whats on his mind. I was hoping for him to continue, but he just stayed in the same position. 

"Shane, I know something's wrong. What is it?" 

"Huh? Nothing's wrong, Kendra." 

I gave him a 'I-know-you're-lying' stare. He knew I wasn't buying it. He cut eye contact with me and looked down. Soon enough, he gave in. 

"Kendra, I don't really like the idea of you moving in with some random guy.." 

"Shane, you gave me this whole idea-" 

He cut me off. 

"Yeah, I know. But I don't know. I just don't like it." 

I rolled my eyes. "Too late now." 

He muttered something underneath his breath. I didn't quite catch it. I hated when people did that. 

"What?" I said, sternly. 

"Nothing." 

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. I hated when Shane did that. He always mutters stuff and never says what he really says.

"I hate that! I hate when you do that, Shane! Why can't you just tell me what you sai-"

I felt lips on mine. A hand that caressed the side of my neck. It was warm.

I started to panic. I pushed Shane away.

"Shane." I spoke, softly. I was shocked. What on Earth just happened? Why did Shane just kiss me?

He slowly backed away and sat on his side of the car, staring ahead. My thoughts began to suffocate me.  

"You should go." I whispered. We both turned our heads to look at each other. He nodded and turned away. I slowly got out the car and headed inside my house. I heard Shane's car pull away. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.  

"What the hell?" I said to myself. 

I shook my head, trying to figure everything out. I had no clue. I looked at my now vacant room which only consisted of my bed. 

"Fuck." I muttered. I had to bring my bed over to my new house tomorrow, I just didn't know who was going to take it. I was no way on Earth calling Shane to help me. It was just awkward. 

Why would my best friend, who I've known since we were little make a move on me? 

"Ugh, men." I said to myself. 

**

The next day, I shivered into a ball underneath my covers. It was still cold even inside my house. I cranked up the heat and went back to my bed. I took out my phone and saw no new messages. Shane didn't even text me. 

I scrolled through my contacts to see if anyone could me with my bed. With my luck, no one was available. I took the tips of my fingers and pressed at my temples. I decided to just wait til my Aunt came home tomorrow or I'd figure something out later.

I ate a quick snack and decided to go to my new house. 

I pulled up and looked around for a car. Nope, nothing. 

"Dammit." I muttered. I really wanted to see this guy. I shrugged it off and went inside. Suprisingly, it wasn't the way I left it. There was a nice leather couch that scooped into an L shape in the living room. There were many boxes scattered around, including a brand new flat screen tv. 

I walked towards the kitchen. Barstools were already sitting at the little island in the middle. There was a microwave on the countertop. On the floor, was more scattered boxes that said 'dishes' and 'kitchen' on it. I smiled, I knew this guy was going to be awesome. 

I walked upstairs and crept through the master bedroom. There was a nice queen sized bed in the center. There was a bunch of weights put into the corner. I smirked at the thought of some nice muscular guy. I laughed to myself. 

I walked back downstairs and went to my car. The sun waws going down, so it was kind of dark out. I sat in my car and started it up. I saw this car pull up next to me in the driveway. I could barely see him, since he was in his car too. He slowly got out and looked at my car. 

He had brown with little bits of blond, shortish messy hair that was messed up in the front. I saw his arms, which definatley came from those weights I saw. His arm muscles were pretty big. I literally melted. 
I gulped the ball in my throat as he approached my car. He tapped on the window. I turned off my car and got out. I didn't notice how close we were, until I smelt his scent. It was a nice smell, aftershave and cologne. Mmm! 

I slowly looked up at him. He had some stubble on his chin. His eyes were greenish, but I could barely see in the dark. 

"Hey. I'm Zack." He spoke. And that's when it hit me. That voice. I knew that voice and those eyes.