Unwanted Guest

Funny pic of Zack on the side licking the mic. I was gonna add a photo of Kendra but I'll add it into the next chapp haha <3 He's such a babbbeee!    ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________________________

I held my breath, hoping I could hear Zack's voice. There was nothing. Just footsteps scattering around my house. I shut my eyes, praying that this was just a dream. I tightened my grip on my sheets. I tried to get out of my bed, slowly. I tried to be as quiet as I could. I tip toed to my door and locked it. I tip toed back to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I quickly put it on silent. I dialed Zack's phone and pressed it to my ear. 

I was hoping I could hear his phone go off downstairs. Nothing. Just silence. I got on my knees and crawled underneath my bed, facing towards the door. I saw the lights flick on and off under my door and then I heard more footsteps.

"Hello, you've reached Zack. The caller you are trying to reach-." I silently cursed at myself and hung up the phone. Fear began to take over my body. I could feel my body shake and my palms starting to sweat. 

I saw my phone light up. It read: Zack :) 

I silenty answered it and pressed it up to my ear.

"Zack." I whispered as quietly as I could.

"Kendra? Why are you whispering? You okay?" I heard his panic voice.

"Please tell me your downstairs.." I whispered, holding back the tears. At this point, I was super scared. I was praying Zack to confirm he was downstairs.

"Huh? What? Kendra, I'm in Conneticut. What are you talking about?"

"Zack, someone's downstairs. Someone broke in.." I held my breath, as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I crawled back, deeper underneath my bed.

"Kendra! Stay where you are! Call the cops. I'm calling the cops!" I heard his voice start to raise.

I quickly hung up the phone and dialed 911. I heard a ladies voice come through the phone but I stayed quiet as I saw footsteps appear infront of my door.  I heard the ladies voice again.

"Mamn? You there?"

I hung up and placed my hand infront of my mouth. 

I shut my eyes, as I heard the doorknob of my room being played with. I heard the person having a hard time, since I locked it.  I jumped as I heard my door get kicked in. I felt a breeze as the door flung right open.

I felt their prescense enter my bedroom. I watched as his footsteps walked around my room. I stayed quiet as possible. He neared my bed and stayed where he was for a while. I just stared at his dirty black boots. 

"Kendra. Where are you?" I heard his voice. My eyes began to flood over with tears. I knew that familiar voice. I cringed at the thought of him in my house. That's when it hit me. The footsteps that trailed around my home. The man standing at the window at the ship. The man who ran  into the woods as he saw me look at him. The man who used to be my best friend but turned into a physco. 

It was Shane.

There was a sick knot in my stomach. I heard him take a big breath in.

"I know you're still here, Kendra." He spoke. More tears fell down my face. I watched as his boots moved towards my dresser. I heard as he opened it, I saw my bras and panties fall to the ground. 

"Ahh.." He groaned out. "Come on, Ken. Come out." He spoke, with a creepy tone to his voice. I cringed as he called me the nickname he's called me since middle school. I shut my eyes, hoping he'd leave. I saw his boots come towards the bed, where he stood a couple seconds ago.