Unwanted News

Sooo guys, sorry for the cliffhangerrr. It's kind of a twist and more happier this chapp sorry it was shorter than the other chaps. hope ya like it:) 
GIF Of Zack on siide! REMEMBER:COMMENT/VOTE!/FAN! <3
___________________________________________________ 

My heart started to race. My eyes started to water. It felt like I was going to throw up.

I stood about a foot away from the door. I heard laughter and chatting coming from the open door. I saw a man, with shaggy hair. I've never seen him before. I furrowed my eyebrows as the water in my eyes began to blurry my vision.

Everything was moving quick.

The man I saw at the doorway was pushed aside. A masculine figure darted at me. I let out a tiny squeal, when I was barricaded by boulder-like arms. I didn't know what was going on. Everything happened so fast. 

"Shh. I'm here." I heard Zack's voice in my ear as he brushed the back of my head with his hand. I quickly, wrapped my arms around his big body. I could hear my heart beating off the walls. Everything happened in a flash. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know who that man was that stood at the doorway. Everything was silent. I was in Zack's arms, being comforted. 

I finally pulled away. Zack had his big, strong hands on each side of my face. He used his thumbs to wipe away the tears. He looked into my eyes. 

"I was so sc-ared." I whispered to Zack, my voice cracking.

He just shook his head, still looking into my eyes. "Don't be." He said, with a soft, gentle smile.  A small smile appeared on my face, making me look down and get flushed cheeks. 

"Ahem!" We heard behind Zack.

"Oh! Kendra, I forgot." He said, lifting his hand toward the two guys that stood awkwardly in our home. "This is Alex," He said, motioning towards the first guy I saw. "..And Jack." He said, pointing at a really tall skinny man with dark hair.

I wiped my face and put on my cheeriest smile. "Hi." I waved.

"Hey." They both said in unison.

"Mmm. What's that smell?" The tall one, Jack said sniffing the air. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I made dinner but I didn't know you were bringing people over." I said, feeling disrespectful to Zack's guests. 

"I told you not to make dinner or anything." Zack smiled, bringing me into a half hug. 

"Oh. It's fine, we'll just eat off of Zack." Alex pitched in, making me giggle. 

"You can have my meal. I'm not that hungry." I said, walking towards the kitchen. I turned to look at the three boys who had sad, worried looks on there faces. 

"No, really. It's fine. You eat." Alex said, sincerely. 

I shook my head and tapped on the seat. "No, no, no. Really, I'm not that hungry. I just came back from eating." 

Alex and Jack looked unsure but shrugged there arms. They both wrestled to get to the plate first. I laughed watching the two fight over and grabbing fries off the plate. I went towards the other counter where the blender was and decided to blend 2 more smoothies since I bought more than enough fruits. 

As I finished making the smoothies and poured them into the glass, I felt a hand slide on my back  to my hip. It made me jump and giggle as Zack neared the side of my face. 

"Thanks for the ketchup. You know just how I like it." He laughed into my ear. I blushed and laughed, bumping Zack with my hip. I turned around with the two smoothies in hand.