Chapter 9

Y/n L/n's POV

I suddenly felt small paws tapping my face softly and a few squeaks coming from whatever was beside my head. I groaned, slowly opening my eyes only to close them again when the light from the sun shone on my face.

Using my left hand to block the light, I opened my eyes again and saw the little bunny tapping my cheeks before snuggling closer to me when it saw I was awake. A giggle escaped my lips as I sat up and stretched. "You sure do like me, huh?" I picked her up, settling her on my lap and petted her softly, afraid that I might accidentally pat her too hard and hurt the little cutie.

"Good morning, bunny-chan~" I greeted but was then met with a pillow, hitting me right on my face.

"Stop talking to the animal as if it actually understands you, stupid Y/n. You're making too much noise" Tzuyu spoke groggily and turned to the other side, her back facing me.

I huffed, picking up the pillow before throwing it at her. "Well, good morning to you too, Tzuyu"

"Shut up" She hissed and went back to sleep.

I clicked my tongue before averting my gaze to the sleeping fairy. She'd usually be awake by now but considering how we stayed up late last night to tell stories about our past, we ended up falling asleep at 4 AM.

All we mostly talked about was how I became a knight and how Tzuyu always got scolded by her aunt for doing stupid things. It was fun really, learning about myself from years ago is surely fascinating.

Mina said I joined knight school at the age of 13 and became a knight at 15. And apparently, even when I was still a rookie I was already quite popular for wielding a sacred weapon that ranked 3rd on the top 10 most powerful sacred weapons. Pretty cool, right? Even I was shocked.

"Sacred weapon?" I asked when Mina suddenly mentioned it while talking about my past. "What's that?"

"They're weapons only knights can use. They're much more powerful than regular weapons since they give their users power. Take lake over there as an example" She pointed at the lake not so far from where we were. "if you try to scoop some water up with your hands you can only get a small amount but if you use a sacred weapon... you can lift that whole lake up" She said, proudly.

"Sacred weapons bring out the true potential of their knights, and your sacred weapon is incredibly powerful"

My eyes widened at the information as she suddenly pointed at the necklace wrapped around my neck. "That necklace is your sacred weapon. It's currently in it's accessory form but if you summon it's true form, it'll grow into a sword"

I looked down to the accessory on my neck and held it. "A sword?"

Tzuyu nodded with a smirk. "Not just any sword, it's a powerful one. It ranks third on the list of the most powerful sacred weapons in history"

"A sword, sharp and strong and has the ability to summon natural disasters at will. The sword of disaster, Calamitrous..."