Chapter 7

Y/n L/n's POV

Time flew by faster than I expected, the day we leave is already here. And to be perfectly honest, I don't really mind leaving this world anymore. After some time of thinking and clearing my mind for a whole week, I realized there was really no point in staying.

I don't have any other friends aside from the two girls that were currently bickering in front of me in my room.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we done need to bring that, Mina?!"

"We do need them, Tzuyu! What if something happens?!"

"What do we need extra spoons for!? You're basically bringing Y/n's whole house with us!"

I also don't have any relatives here, both of my parents are dead and the rest of my family are probably in world 5. That is, if I actually have any family members that are still alive.

Those two, cat eyes- I mean Jennie and her brother, Taehyung, I'm pretty sure I'm not their sister but they're waiting for me, right? That's one reason why I should go back, another is Tzuyu and Mina. They want to go back too and I really don't want to be separated from them. I also found out that they'll DIE if I don't go back with them.

Apparently, they agreed to give up their lives when they made the deal with the 3 gods. If I don't go home, they'll take Mina and Tzuyu's life in exchange for mine.

I sighed, 'Gosh, why did you two even agree to that?' I thought while staring at them with a small smile. 'You could have just let me die instead of sacrificing yourselves for me, you know?'

"Shut up, Tzuyu! I know what I doing!"

"We don't need 50 toilet papers, Mina!"

I stood up from my bed and approached the duo who were about to get into a fist fight before engulfing them in a tight hug making them freeze.

"Captain?" Mina called. "Is everything alright?"

"Something bothering you, knight?" Tzuyu asked.

"No, nothing is wrong. I just..." I paused and hugged them tighter, attaching the side of our heads together. "I really owe you guys a lot, you left home just to accompany me here and even agreed to give up your lives for mine. You don't know how grateful I am" I mumbled as Mina rubbed circles around my back while Tzuyu snickered and patted my head.

"Don't mention it, Y/n. It was worth it, I got to enjoy three years of my life in another world without any adults telling me what and what not to do, I had fun too" Tzuyu chuckled making me hug them even tighter just as a cracking sound suddenly echoed around my room.