Resistance pt.2 (but feat. the Star Sanses)

CoffeeReader07 goldencheesy and four_colours gave me the idea so I'm making it a reality.

"Hey Dream? Where do you think Ink is? He's been missing since yesterday"

"I guess you're right, blue. I would like to go look for him, but I don't know where to begin."

"Well, Error hasn't been destroying for the past 3 days now, maybe he has Ink?"

"That's a great place to start off Blue! Let's suit up and go, shall we?"

"Yayy let's go!"

After they got ready, Blue made a portal to the antivoid in which their search for Ink began. After for what seemed to be hours but actually 30 minutes passed, Blue saw a familiar blue beanbag and a black skeleton.

"Dream! There's Error's beambag and Error! Maybe we could ask him!"

"I'm sure he wont care about Ink to know where he may be, but it's worth a try!"

They walked over to where the beanbag is. When getting closer,  Dream noticed something, grabbed Blue and they hid behind the bean bag. Blue was about to say something but Dream covered his mouth, telling him to be quiet and watch. Blue looked over the beanbag and saw Error, but he was also with a white skeleton that was pretty unclear to see. All they could see is that he, whoever he is, is sitting on his lap, naked and has black swirls and bones on his body. They decided to spy, (cause why the fuck not )

Ink was the 1st to wake up. His body ached, but he was really comfortable and didnt want to move. Whatever he was holding, it was so warm and comforting. A soft snore was then heard. Pillows dont snore.... That's when Ink flew up to be face to face with a sleeping Error underneath him and holding him tightly. He had his hands wrapped around his back and his face buried into his ribcage. He then looked down to see that there were both naked. Ink got really flustered and buried his face into Error's shoulder. He tried to get up, but his lower torso and legs were wobbly and numb. The memories of the night before flooded back to him like a river. That night was a very memorable night for him especially. His secret best friend just fucked him and doesnt want to let him go. Then again, he was his enemy, and his group was very strict when it came to love interests, especially if their love interest is the enemy. But he didnt care. He finally found someone to fill that empty hole where his soul should be, and didnt care.

Dream and Blue saw him wake up and saw the situation he was in but then saw him kiss Error and hugged him. They were a little surprise. Dream was thinking 'who would love that dirty Destroyer?'while Blue was thinking 'Error's really letting him do that? He probably raped him and doesnt even care about him! I feel so sorry for that heartbroken skeleton. He has Stockholm Syndrom.' But they dont know the truth

They saw him wrapped his arms around Error's neck, and kissed his forehead. He sighed and tried to move, until he let out a moan, which made Dream and Blue blush slightly. He was confused on how he could do that, until he felt that Error was still inside of him, but Dream and Blue didnt know that, and it was already really comfortable, yet embarassing. He tried his best to get up and he was successful, but he was missing the feeling of him inside of him. He collapsed on the ground, overwhelmed of that yearning feeling. They were then surprised and a little concerned that the mysterious white and black boned skeleton just collapsed on the ground after getting off of Error's lap. 'Did Error hurt that poor skeleton so bad that he cant walk?! Oh no!,' Dream thought as he was about to go get the skeleton, but Blue cockblocked- I mean, stopped Dream from going, saying that they should observe more before taking action.