Bloodmoon Honeymoon- Lemon

Vampireverse

Separate the work from the creator.

.

.

It was such a joyous night in the castle of the Vampire King.

After many years, the Vampire King found a new queen.

It is said that they met in the forest while the mortal was painting in the forest at night.

It was like love at first sight. As soon has the Vampire King layed eyes with the mortal, it reminded him or her and her kind eyes when they first met

And as for the mortal, he didnt try to run. In fact he was quite fascinated by the creature before him.

All he did was smile at him, and his soul was sold to him.

The Vampire King invited him to the castle since the sun was going down and it was getting dark, knowing that most mortals do not like the dark like Vampires do.

The mortal accepted and ever since then, they spent the rest of the time getting to know each other. The Vampire King even introduced his son to him, and they instantly started to get along.

It was like they were a family all over again. The Vampire King felt complete, at last.

To the point that he asked him to marry him, which the Mortal enthusiastically accepts.

The only issue that was keeping him awake is the fact that because he is a mortal, he cannot stay with him forever as he wished and longed for.

And he did not want him becoming a vampire, because he liked the mortal part of him and was afraid that his memories would be erased and all their memories together will be lost.

Forever.

That was when research was done and it was discovered that:

The Mortal needs to be wed a Vampire on the day of the bloodmoon and then marked by it in order to live eternally. Not as a vampire, but the immortal version of themself. The only way for them die is of the one who marked them were to die. The true meaning of "till death do us part"

This information was incredibly useful to him, and made sure their marriage falls on the next bloodmoon.

Which was today.

_____________________________

"Do you, Your Highness, take this Mortal to be your mate for life; to be with him for the rest of his lifetime, to become your next Queen, and take his hand in marriage?"

"Yes. I do. With all of my soul"

"And do you, Painter, take this Vampire to be your mate for life; to stay with him for the rest of your life span, to become the next queen of the Vampire kingdom of all or Europe, and take his hand in marriage?"

"Oui. I do. With my entire life"

"Then, from the supernatural power of this bloodmoon, I am happy to say that I now grant you Husband and Husband. King and Queen. Vampire and Mortal. You may now-"