Addicted- Fluff..?

This is my break off of smut before I work on a huge project after this. It was random but yeah. Me and Potato_Miamo talked on Discord and gave me the idea. So credit goes to her

Anyways let's go:

In the deep white void, there were 2 figures; one that was tangled in royal blue strings and the other to whom those strings belong to was just admiring him struggling in his restraints. As the strings tightened around him, a loud moan was heard. He murmured something to the other.

"A-aren't you satisfied already?"

The other chuckled and walked up closer to him and caressed his face gently in his hand. He smiled at him.

"Oh my dear Ink~ You know how I get when you hang around others."

Ink looked away from him and blushed; the rasp in his glitchy voice sent shivers down his spine. The person Ink was hanging out with had a crush on him and the other hated him for that. Having the audacity to have a crush on his Ink. It aggravated him thinking about someone other than himself around Ink.

"Error, I know you hate him a lot. I don't like him either, but Dream's my teammate. I have to spend time with him."

"I know but, I just cant bare the thought of you being with him. I...don't want to be alone anymore."

Ink saw the sadness in his eyes. He sighed and smiled.

"Glitchy, you know that I only love you, right? You made me feel something I've never felt with anyone I've ever met. I wont leave you ever."

Error looked up at him.

"You're not..?"

"Of course not ya big goof. I wont do anything to hurt you. You know that. And I know that when you hurt me you don't mean it."

"I...I'm sorry I just-"

"Come over here ya big goof"

Error loosened the restraints around Ink and let him down, walking up to him and embracing him. Ink giggled and reciprocated burying his face into his chest.

"I missed when I was taller than you."

"Just shut up and kiss me already, idiot"

Error softly pressed his lips against Ink's and slowly kissed him. Ink giggled and reciprocated, hands gripping on his shoulders and chest. Error wrapped his arms around his waist and brought him closer to him. They parted shortly and immediately locked lips again. Their blush was rising and they started to sweat slightly. They parted again and locked lips again, this time more needy. Ink felt Error's tongues against his lips, asking for permission to enter his mouth. Ink parted his lips slightly and his mouth was suddenly filled with Error's tongues. He groaned and blushed more as Error chuckled and explored the other's mouth, coating every crevasse with his chocolate-flavored saliva. Ink wanted to pull away, but he couldn't. He loved this feeling so much that he doesn't want it to end. Error parted slightly and kissed him in hunger, his blush raising and sweated more. After a minute or so, they finally parted and gasped for air, clutching onto each other. Ink was completely overwhelmed with pleasure that he almost collapsed because his legs were numb. Error held onto him and chuckled.
"Cant handle the heat~?"
"F-fuck off. I-it's not my fault you kiss so g-good"
"Hmm~"

Error then picked him up and held him. Ink automatically wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Error brought him over go his big royal blue beanbag and layed Ink on it, him being on top of him. He then took off his scarf and buried his face into the crook of his neck, breathing slowly against it. Him doing so made his partner groan, feeling chills go up his spine. A bit later he decided to give his neck tiny kisses. Ink's neck, being extremely sensitive, groaned and bit his lip muffling his moans. Error kisses aloud his neck until he kissed one spot in which made Ink jump and moaned in pleasure, his lip biting muffling the sound. Erroe chuckled and licked that spot gently yet in a way that will send chills and goosebumps to crawl up his nonexistent skin. Ink's hands were on Error shoulders, gripping onto them pulling him closer. Error did bring himself towards him and started to lick a bit harder and longer on that spot, letting small red, black and blue bruises to form all over his neck. Error then got bored and sucked the spot and others that were equally sensitive. Ink just felt himself blush and struggle to keep a moan in, at the mercy of his enemy in which he is also it.

Error then took a bite, making Ink scream out, which made him chuckle and started sucking hard too. After they parted, Error genuinely smiled at him, which made Ink smild back ag him.
"Why'd you do that?"
"Because I don't want anyone to take you. You made my life so much happier by just you talking to me or us cuddling."
Error buried his face into Ink's chest. Ink just giggled and played with his skull until they both drift off into sleep.

Sorry if short or rushed I'm falling asleep-