Unexpected Movie Night: Lemon

So I decided to spice it up a bit.

In this oneshot there is an Afterdeath lemon and an Errorink lemon because yes

Basically me and goldencheesy had a conversation and I thought of it (sorry Golden😭)

.

.

.

"*sigh*..Reaper what are we watching?"

"What~? Do you not like it?"

"You told me you wanted to start this series..you didn't tell me it was a hentai."

"I wouldn't call it that...Just...anime with lewd scenes~ Besides, it was so good that they aired it on TV."

Reaper wrapped his gloved arms around Geno's upper torso and leaned him into his own torso hugging him ever so slightly.

Tonight, Geno and Reaper were supposed to have a movie night but Reaper suggested they watch a series he was just put on by Lust and Swap who told them it was interesting, but anti-climactic. Though they didnt expect to see what it was. Nonetheless, it was a good show with an interesting plot, even if the content was incredibly...graphic, controversial and somewhat disturbing. But of course that didnt stop them from watching it.

Another sex scene was coming up and that just made Geno look away a bit embarassed from what was going on; meanwhile Reaper was just watching with an unreadable face. Geno was a bit confused to how and looked up at him.

Reaper noticed and looked down at him, eyes locked with each other. Geno did have to admit, though the scene was a bit messed up, it was pretty erotic...mesmerising to say the least. As they stared at each other, all you really could've heard was the moans and grunts from the TV in front of them; that said TV was the only thing illuminating the living room.

"Is something wrong, love?"

Geno just looked away, a bit embarassed from his question. Reaper was confused as well before he noticed a creeping blush dusted across his face. He then chuckled, tightening his grip around his lower torso, caressing his hips and pulled him onto his lap.

"Oh~ I know what's wrong~"

Reaper smirked more as Geno leaned his head against his chest as Reaper sensually rubbed his hips, making Geno whimpered a bit in annoyance.

"You wish you were her, dont you~"

His hands start to slowly trail down Geno's pants, slightly and slowly pulling it down as if he was toying with him.

"You want to be her in fact, am I right~?"

Geno didnt speak. Not that he couldn't he just chose not to; he knows that if he were to slip up even once then Reaper would use it against him to break him more.

"You want that to be us~ Isn't that right, Geno~?"

Geno could've already told Reaper was turned on just by the way he talked to him: toying and teasing. It sickened him, being one of the things he hated about him.

He would rather cutting to the chase and skip the foreplay, whereas toying with him until he gets broken more than he already was.

Geno let out a shark exhale, trying to cover up any signs of vulnerability and submission to him. A sudden chill went up his spine, as he now realised that his tail bone and thigh bones were exposed, meaning that his pelvic groin was as well. Reaper chuckled at his reaction, pulling him onto his lap more, slowly making him grind on him. Geno's blush had risen more as he felt Reaper between his legs, sparking flames of passion and pleasure into him, feeling goosebumps all over his newly summoned red ectoplasmic skin.