Challenges- Fluff...?

I was requested by Iamhere123456 to do a Dom! Ink story. Now I dont really see Ink as a dom, just acts like one to hide his true self, (which is a switch) but I wanted to try something new so I decided to fulfill their wish by writing this.

I'm pretty sure this wont be good, but I'm gonna try anyways

Hope you enjoy!

"But why not?!?"

"Because you're too short."

"That doesnt mean anything! I could totally top you!"

"Wanna bet that?"

"Mhm! I'll show you that I could be a good top"

"Okay. If you can successfully top me all of today, I will give you my chocolate for a month. But if you lose, you have to admit that you're short."

"It's a deal, but if I win, I also want you to admit that I'm better than you!"

"Fine, whatever, but I'm pretty sure you wont be able to last. You're too cute and sensitive~"

"Wha- >////< STOP FLIRTING WITH ME I'M TOP NOW!"

"alright, alright, I'll stop"

*let the challenge begin!*

"Morning glitchy~"

Ink said while being on top of him. He stared at him and realised what position they were in.

"I-ink what are you-"

"Ssh~ let me do what I need to do~"

"Are you gonna rape me or something?"

That statement made Ink embarassed and got off him and went downstairs. Error could hear him screech curses at him at the top of his lungs and he went downstairs. He laughed at his reaction to his statement.

"This is gonna be one enjoyable day."

"Morning baby~"

"I thought you hated that nickname?"

"I do, but this time I'm using it"

"Well good luck cringing at what you say later when I win the bet."

"Oh yeah? How are you even sure about that?"

"Because you got embarassed at my statement when you were upstairs."

"Please, you would've been as embarassed as me!"

"Yes but at least I wouldnt trip down the stairs like a short cluts unlike one person I can mention."

"S-shut up and take your coffee already."

"Alright"

Error kissed his forehead, took his mug and went to the kitchen.

(I'm running out of ideas fuck my life-)

Ink was thinking of ideas to try to win the bet but then he remembered something...and he can use it against Error.

When Error was done drinking his coffee, he put the cup on the ground. As he did Ink jumped on him, surprising him. When he opened his eyes, he was face to face with Ink, staring right into his eye sockets. Ink had this look on his face, so angelic, so innocent, so cute. Error immediately blushed at the sight and was feeling really embarrassed. Ink on the other hand, looked this way on the outside, but laughing on the inside, knowing that this was one of Error's weaknesses. Error looked away embarrassed, but then he thought of a way in which he could get back at him. Then he remembered one of Ink's weaknesses. He looked at him in a seductive way.
"So, what do you think you're doing~"
Ink's confidence just died and got flustered and fell off of him and onto the other side the couch. Error burst out laughing. Ink tried covering his blush.
"F-fuck you and your voice."
"I love you too. And I guess I win."

I'm sorry I tried and I was slowly loosing inspiration