Nutella - Fluff

This was a random oneshot that I was thinking about eating nutella. I like rubbing it on my lips and sucking on it (yes I'm weird) and then I was like "wait, Error likes chocolate, ink likes chocolate.... YES INSPIRATION!!!" but I wanted to finish write Resistance so I could start this. It's also kinda short so I'm sorry.

There's also some Dom! Ink as an experiment for next story.

Also listen to Jimin's amazing vocals you wont regret it that man can sing 😭❤

Anyways enjoy!

"Chocolate.....why do I smell chocolate?"

Error walked down the stairs of his and Ink's house. They've been dating for 6 months now and moved in just 2 months ago. They were happy together than with who they were with before. Anyways, as Error walked down the stairs, the sweet smell of hazelnut chocolate caught his nonexistent nose and made him go all the way downstairs to the kitchen to investigate. When he got there, he saw a cute white skeleton with an ink stain on his right cheek having swirls all over his upper torso, black boned forearms and thighs wearing only a large top covering his torso and part of his legs, eating hazelnut chocolate with a spoon. With every spoonful, a giggle was heard and a sound of satisfaction escapes his lips.

Error just stared at him and chuckled, loving how adorable he looked enjoying his chocolaty snack. He crept up behind him and hugged him from behind, which startled the tiny skeleton at first, but after recognizing who's arms they were,relaxed and nuzzled his head between his neck and collar.

"Hey Ruru"

"Hey Kiki"

Ink kissed his jawline, giggling over the affection being given. Error chuckled and kissed his forehead, loving the affection. Something about how their lips trace on their body made it soothing, yet affectionate.

"You're eating chocolate without me~?"

"Sorry Ruru"

Ink takes a spoonful of Nutella and put it against Error's mouth.

"No no, I dont think you understand."

Error took his finger, scooped the Nutella on it and rubbed it on Ink's lips. Ink was confused, but a little flustered. When his lips were completely covered with Nutella, he chuckled and turned him around to face him. Ink saw him smirk as he leaned his forehead to his.

"This is what I meant~"

Error licks the chocolate off of his lips. Ink got even more flustered, as he felt Error's multiple tongues on his lips. It felt weird, but good at the same time. He whimpered  everytime he felt his hot breath on his lips. Error then pulled away licking his lips.

"Now that was delicious~"

"Mmh"

Ink felt his lips and but on it. He licked whatever chocolate he missed out. He then had a thought. He took some Nutella on his finger and went up to Error.

"It's your turn now Glitchy~"

Error blushed at the nickname and how he said it. Ink rubbed the Nutella on his hips and smiled. When he made eye contact with Error, he smiled and tilted his head to the side slightly. In Error's eyes, he looked like a cute angel. He got even more embarrassed knowing that he's actually letting him do this. Ink the licked his lips and started to lick the chocolate off of his lips. It made him more embarrassed and flustered. Tye way he licked it made it feel so soothing. When he was done, Ink licked his own lips and looked into his eyes.

"So the tables have turned Glitchy~"

He didnt say anything. He just looked away. Ink giggled and went to sit on the couch. As soon as Ink left Error smirked and said under his breath,

"Are you sure about that Inky~?"

Ink was laying on the couch looking at the TV. Error later came in with what looked like a lipstick container. He say next to him. With a somewhat emotionless state. Ink looked a little confused by this.

"Error? Are you okay?"

He didn't respond. He just looked at him. He showed him the lipstick container. Ink got even more confused. All of a sudden he was pinned down by Error, which startled him. Error was still emotionless. Then he started to giggle. Ink got even more confused. Error took off the cover of the lipstick container, revealing the content in it, which was chocolate. He then applied it to Ink's lips. He then applied it on his own lips. He looked in Ink's eyes and smirked at him, which made Ink blush a bit, on how handsome he looked. Error then crashed his lips into his, roughly kissing , the chocolate flavour made it more enjoyable for the both of them. Ink kissed back wrapping his arms around his neck. Error groaned and wrapped his arms around his waist, deepening the kiss. While in the kiss, licking the chocolate off their lips. When all of the chocolate was gone, they pulled away, gasping and panting, seeing their breath. When Error caught his breath he leaned his forehead to Ink's and said,

"We should do that more often~"

Before laying on him and buried his face into his chest. Ink just giggled and hugged him, enjoying their cuddle session.

Ha, How You Like That~✨