Pollen- Lemon

Nightmares_ash you dared me and you get it.

This is like a mix of slice of life, fluff and smut so buckle up

I only put the lemon tag to get yall horny asses over here

.

.

.

On a day like any other, the Protector and Destroyer of AUs were both summoned once more by the one of the most powerful gods, Error 404, in order to do another inside job under investigation of a suspicious au.

They were both summoned at midday, during another battle between the Bad Sanses and the Star Sanses, using the excuse that they forgot something that needed to be taken care of.

_____________________________

"Alright, what the hell do you want from us now??"

"Well, Omni discovered a new AU that popped up that seems to be a lil too suspicious for our likings, and it just so happens that you two aren't doing anything at the moment"

"Yea, but that's because we just came back from doing our jobs!"

"Well I officially call you two off of duty for today. You don't always have to tell those weaklings where you're going whenever you're summoned."

"Tell that to that asshole Guardian that still has a foot up his ass."

"Just get this job done before the end of the day. And report back to me as soon as possible. You're both dismissed."

_____________________________

They both teleported to the Doodlesphere, wandering around.

"Did he even tell us what the name of the AU is?"

"I think that's why he called you, you'd seem to know stuff like that."

"Hey! Just cause I happen to guard the AUs doesn't mean I know every single AU in existence!"

"Wow what a great protector you are..."

The taller's words laced in sarcasm, obviously not wanting to be there at all. The smaller scoffed in response, wrapping his arms slowly around the taller's left arm.

"Aw come on Error, I do try my best you know.."

"Ink, let go of me. You're not guilt tripping me."

"Aww, it was worth a shot"

Ink chuckled to himself, causing Error's eyes to roll to the back of his head in annoyance.

After a while of searching through the papers that hung in the Doodlesphere, Ink finally found it; it was glowing a bright green colour. He went to take it down carefully and brought it back to Error who was slowly falling asleep.

"GLITCHY! I think I found it!"

He jumped down and walked towards him, showing him the paper that was glowing green.

"Uh...what does that colour mean?"

"I don't know! I've never seen any of the AUs glow green when in distress. It's usually like, red, blue or yellow, to represent the threat level."

"Ugh, what did you do this time?"

"Why do you always assume it's my fault???"

"Cause it's your responsibility. You don't see any of my trophies glowing a different colour on a regular day"