Anger- Lemon

I caught a vaps and started writing again 💔

.

.

.

"FUCK!"

Error slammed his door to his room in the castle he shared with the rest of the bad sanses; even though he wasn't apart of the bad sanses themselves.

He just got out of an arguement with Nightmare about him hanging out with Ink again. And came back late especially.

He was saying something stupid about how it was disgusting that they were even in the same room and that it was unacceptable that they were together.

It just infuriated Error more which made him yell at him in the first place.

He paced up and down his room, trying to control his anger. But all attempts were futile, as everything he tried didnt work.

Well, there is one thing he didnt try.

He grunted angrily, creating a portal to the Doodle Sphere where he knew his lover would be.

He walked angrily into the Doodle Sphere, looking around for him. He sighed out.

"Where the fuck are you squid?!?"

He walked around some more until he found him with his two friends he's ways hangs out with, Dream and Blue.

As he walked closer, Dream and Blue noticed him and his noticable anger and started to back away. Ink noticed their fear and looked around to see what they were looking then smiled at him.

"Oh, hi glitchy! Do you need something?"

He didnt respond. He just wrapped his arms around him, picked him up and teleported to the antivoid.

He rests Ink on his beanbag and got up, still looking incredibly aggressive and pissed off.

"Are you alright, Darling?"

Error turned away from him and crossed his arms, growling to himself.

"I cant help you if you dont tell me what's going on, Error."

Error grumbled more in response. Ink then sighed and got up from the beanbag and walked behind him, then hugged him.

"Who got you angry, Ruru?"

".....dont worry about it."

"I have to worry about it, hun. I'm your boyfriend I have to worry about you."

Ink kissed his shoulder and buried his face into Error's back, which made Error grumble more and he slightly blushed at his affection.

"It was just Nightmare being an asshole like always"

"Yea, but something is different. You're so tense and I can feel your anger. This isnt like you..."

"That's just how I am."

Ink sighed and leaned his head on his back, gripping on his clothes more and humming to himself.

Ink then thought of something that would make his lover feel better. He looked at him mischievously, giggling to himself before walking around him to face him.

"Well, I know a way to make you feel better~"

He removed the pink vial from his sash, before taking out the cover and pouring the entire thing into his mouth, some dripping out his mouth that he completly ignored.

He looked at him seductively, getting Error's attention. He looks down and dropped his hands slightly.

"..What are you talking about..?"