14

Lexa had knocked on my door just after I finished my ponytail. I had one large dutch braid at the top of my head. Two smaller dutch braids, one on either side. Then a french going from my upper ear on both sides into my high ponytail where, once they were tied in with the rest of my hair, I undid the large dutch and two french to make the ponytail look more full and thick. While keeping the two smaller dutch braids braided but loose as they maintained their position without a tie.

"Come in." I spoke knowing it was Lexa, turning my head as she walked in and giving a slight head bow to which she returned it. It was a sign of respect she agreed we needed to have. A respect for each other as powerful allies and people.

"Commander, that dress looks lovely on you." I complemented, walking back over to the bed that held my weapons just causally laying around.

"Thank you. I hope you like your outfit. I had it specially made." I gave her a smile as I took off my cloak and gave her a small turn.

"It's wonderful. I hope I get to keep it, though I'm not sure what else I'd have use for it." I watch Lexa smirk as she folded her hands.

"You will be able to keep it as it is now yours. Wear it on a date." I thought she was joking so a laughed and set the cloak on the bed before grabbing my belt and setting it around my hips.

"Oh, you weren't joking. Heda, I'm the last person you'll see winning at the game of love. To me it's a foreign concept. Something I forced from my mind." But not yet from my heart. I watched her nod in understanding as I slid my daggers into their sheaths, my pistol had already been in my bag just in case on the way to Polis we happened to run into Azgeda and I needed a longer range weapon.

I set my sword so the belt crossed over my right shoulder were the jumpsuit did in order to avoid rubbing my skin, as it wasn't the softest leather. My cloak going back on over my outfit, and pinned at the front by a silver clasp. Color identical to the lining of the cloak and my jewelry pieces.

"The look suits you, Wanlida." I smirked and walked back over to the mirror where a small vanity cabinet rest beside it.

"Not quite yet. I'm missing one final decoration." I looked to find a red powder or form of make up to take the place of my blood, but sighed when I found none.

Quickly slicing my left hand, I traced my scar under and slightly around my left eye then drew the moon around my right eye, matching the necklace I now wore. A dazzling smile on my lips as I turned to Lexa.

"Now I look like me." Lexa smiled at my comment before getting down to business.

_______•*•*•*•_______

"Clarke is going to bow to you?" I asked a second time just to confirm what I had just been told.

"Yes." I walked back over to the bed, and then back across the terrace.

"And you want Skaikru to join the coalition?"

"Yes." I pursed my lips and paced back over.

"You know that even if that happens, I will still only honor our terms." I gave her a side look and slowed my pacing.

"Yes, which is why I wanted to speak with you. No matter if you would by clan heritage become apart of my coalition, I planned to still honor our terms instead of those I expect of Skaikru." I slowed to a stop in front of her.

"Well then. As long as we are on the same page, let's head to the summit." I put a hand for her to shake on our agreement, her hand wrapping around my forearm as I did the same to her.

"Let's."

_______•*•*•*•_______

I hid in the shadow of the pillar, behind the woman who was singing their anthem. Something I hadn't done in a while. After I got out from Mount Weather, everything just crashed and I hadn't had the courage since- no. You are here for a reason, do not let that cloud your mind.

I watched as the doors opened, my eyes leaving from the crowd where I had been cautiously watching Clarke's capturer, Prince Roan of Azgeda. A man who was banished as part of the conditions of the coalition, Lexa didn't tell me any more about that, a sensitive subject I'm guessing.

A set of blonde hair in a golden dress walked in. My eyes going wide at the extensive eye make up, and her appearance in general. The shadows hid me enough that no one but those that knew I was there could see me, thankfully. I'm pretty sure people would have laughed at my face had they seen it as I caught sight of Clarke. But soon relief overpowered shock and I smiled as Clarke stopped in front of Lexa.

She took a moments pause, but eventually dropped to her knee. The Clarke Griffin, Wanheda, whatever you want to call her was bowing. A motion soon replicated by everyone but Lexa, the singer, and myself. The former and I making small eye contact as she scanned the room, giving each other a small nod of respect before she turned back to her people. My eyes flitting from Clarke back to my own, who had followed my dad in bowing along with the rest of them.

Soon, we would all become one people. Because, after all, weren't we all the same?