Gone Forever.

Entoan's POV
"You think you're cool huh, punk?" Mitch pushed me up against a locker as he threatened me.
"Just leave me alone!" I said trying to push him away. He laughed and punched me in the stomach. The pain was excruciating.
"Now, why would I do that?" He smiled and continued to break at my ribcage.
"I'm done with you." He dropped me onto the floor and walked away. For the past few days I haven't seen Dlive in school. Everyday he's gone someone takes the opportunity to beat me up. I curled up against the locker and put my head in between my knees. I started to cry. I had no clue where Dlive was. I haven't talked to him since Christmas. He wouldn't answer his phone, he wasn't in school, and every time I went to his house no one would answer the door. I had other friends like Wade and Ohm but they avoided me like I was a a walking pile of trash. Having no one around to be there for me makes me feel alone. Mitch and Jerome have been taking this as an opportunity to beat me up. My dad was out of my life and that's the only positive thing that's happened in the last few months, but it gave me relief for a while. I haven't tried killing myself yet. I don't know how much longer that'll last. The bell signaling the period is over rang and I got up. I couldn't handle being there much longer. I excited the school and walked along the road. I passed the park where Dlive told off Calum and smiled. I sat down on the swing remembering that day. I was at the park longer than I expected because when I checked my phone it had said 3:27. I walked home and went to my room. I sat on my bed and put my head between my knees. I could end all the pain right now. I could make it all end. I don't think it will effect anyone too bad. I don't even think anyone cares anymore. I took out my phone and called Dlive.
"Hello! You have reached the phone of Donald Live! Sorry I couldn't answer your call. Leave your name and number and I'll get back to you!" I heard the answering machine say back to me. I put my phone down. I smiled a little at his voice. I don't know why he wasn't talking to me. I don't know why no one at all was talking to me. I got up and went to my mom's room and opened her dresser. I took out a small box and went to my room. I quickly wrote a few letters and left them on my desk. I opened the box and took out a small black fully loaded pistol. I thought about the situation over in my head. I pulled the trigger and everything went black.